LEGEND Really Cool Photos / Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Check out this picture. My wife snapped it on her morning walk last week.

She took it pano… but that’s it. No filters. No light correction. I’m shocked she knew how to take pano, to be honest.

I live near here and even I am amazed by the beauty of this one;

View attachment 45975
That is beautiful.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
1626038662829.png

Two absolutely massive elk at a national park in Missouri (Lone Elk Park, for any familiar with the area). I was lucky to catch them in this picture; as you can see, they camouflage almost perfectly with their coats, and I didn't see them until I was up there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you are into scenery video-photography this is off the charts amazing!

Its a bunch of little video/drone clips, so you don’t need to watch the whole 20 min at one time.

2-3 min will give you the taste to decide how much more to watch.

You’ll get hooked. Stunning!

View: https://youtu.be/linlz7-Pnvw

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
From a little 8 mile hike we did the other day. Thats Lake Tahoe in the background.
IMG_20210711_141657492_HDR.jpg

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
View attachment 46364

Two absolutely massive elk at a national park in Missouri (Lone Elk Park, for any familiar with the area). I was lucky to catch them in this picture; as you can see, they camouflage almost perfectly with their coats, and I didn't see them until I was up there.
Obviously, the park is misnamed.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've got wild rabbits that live in my backyard. They are cool to watch. Normally I see them in the morning and in the evening right before it gets dark. They chomp down on my grass.

When my dog goes out they pretty much haul ass... but when I walk out there they really don't get spooked. I walked right up to this fat fucker and he just laid there with his back legs crossed. I was less than 5 feet away from him.

20210730_193519.jpg

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've got wild rabbits that live in my backyard. They are cool to watch. Normally I see them in the morning and in the evening right before it gets dark. They chomp down on my grass.

When my dog goes out they pretty much haul ass... but when I walk out there they really don't get spooked. I walked right up to this fat fucker and he just laid there with his back legs crossed. I was less than 5 feet away from him.

View attachment 46910
We have wild ones near our house too and they come out at night. I’ve been walking the dog at night recently. She takes after them until her leash stops her. Cracks me up.
E3F5EF1A-DFB7-46C7-BBE8-0EB69AA48174.jpeg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

View attachment 46910
yosemite sam show GIF