LEGEND Really Cool Photos / Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Zebras don't fight lions strength on strength though. Unfortunately a single dog/wolf would be fighting a big cat strength on strength. And they have less strengths.
blue font..lol

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This little guy walked past me yesterday...

DA5D3231-AC15-465E-844F-2EC86E42DEC5.jpeg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

didn't know where to put this so i stuck it here.

ever wondered how a nuclear bomb looks when it detonates? usually we just see a flash then a mushroom cloud. well here's a video of one in super slow mo, and it looks terrifying.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That’s the sea equivalent of a poodle.

My GAWD @Selassie I !!!!

These fuckers look awesome in my tank... but they are an invasive species here in our waters. People have released them from their tanks into the wild here and they have become a big problem because they have no predators here. They are poisonous and can just dominate without any concerns here. Look how fat this fuck is.

Where they live naturally... there are bigger fish that eat them and keep their population in check. Here... they are eating the shit out of all of the juvenile fish that normally grow and help sustain our food chain. We always kill them whenever we see one. Usually they are in groups.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
These fuckers look awesome in my tank... but they are an invasive species here in our waters. People have released them from their tanks into the wild here and they have become a big problem because they have no predators here. They are poisonous and can just dominate without any concerns here. Look how fat this fuck is.

Where they live naturally... there are bigger fish that eat them and keep their population in check. Here... they are eating the shit out of all of the juvenile fish that normally grow and help sustain our food chain. We always kill them whenever we see one. Usually they are in groups.

Well then... Kill those fucking poodles @Selassie I !! :zany:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
All three of my sons and their bud JC. Here's a fish you don't see everyday... a rosy... aka rosefish. We deep dropped for him in about 800 ft. Very weird looking, but VERY tasty.

IMG_1293.jpg

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David

The best part is because they have no predators here in FL, if you see one, you can leave, go to the store, or go home, get the gear to kill him and come back and they will be right where you left them.