RB Malcom Brown returns ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have to imagine that some team's going to pick up Thomas, and while it sucks to see Ragas cut, Brown's probably better at this stage of his career.

Good luck to everyone involved.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
blues.bros.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
Damn, really liked Thomas too for long term. Hopefully can bring him back at some point. Like the Brown signing though. A nice vet presence that knows our offense on the PS is nice insurance.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Damn, really liked Thomas too for long term. Hopefully can bring him back at some point. Like the Brown signing though. A nice vet presence that knows our offense on the PS is nice insurance.

He’s solid in pass pro from the jump, gets hard yards and catches the ball well out of the backfield.

I’m thrilled!

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
If we're going to run an I formation, Brown (5'11, 225 lbs) could be a good option at FB, allowing Skowronek to play a more natural position.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Great to see Brown back, could see him up fro the niners game presuming he’s in game shape. That would be a great addition in a tough game.

Thought Thomas was on their long range plans but this ridiculous number placed on teams will continue to give additions and losses.

Is that 2 young edge players in 2 days we’ve lost???

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
If we're going to run an I formation, Brown (5'11, 225 lbs) could be a good option at FB, allowing Skowronek to play a more natural position.
With Skowronek, defenses don’t know if we’re in 11 or 21 personnel, and it keeps one less LB off the field.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Was there anyone here who didn’t think resigning Sony Michel wasn’t a good idea?

I think most if not all felt like the Rams should have brought him back knowing the RB injury history on this team.

I guess they didn’t want to take up another roster spot, but for a Super Bowl roster I think it’s a good idea to keep some veteran talent stashed in case of emergency.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Rams had good intentions but injuries killed their RB vision. In hindsight, would've been better to re-sign Michel, but that's the NFL for you. Injuries can ruin any plans.