Ray Rice? Any Interest With Him In St. Louis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I think the Rams are pretty happy with Mason, Stacy, and Cunningham. They're all young and capable of being pretty good backs.

V3

Hall of Fame
Nope. Idiot whose talent is fading fast and we already have players similar to him on the team.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Even if he hadn't bashed his wife's face off a elevator rail, I don't see where he'd fit in our offence.

Tre is our feature back
Benny is our 3rd down pass catching back
Stacy is our downhill back
Rice needs to be left back... Home

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
No thanks. He wasn't playing particularly well before he showed he was a wife-beater.

Certainly not interested now.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I rather sign Justin Forsett, who is better than Ray Rice at this point in his career.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Pass on the wife beaters please.

Within reason. We don't want to bring the 4 pillars back but that doesn't mean we sign Ray Rice. Greg Hardy would look good in horns though and dismissed or not - that dude doesn't pass the pillar test.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Why in the world would the question be asked ??? Rams don't need to sign anybody at RB...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
He wasn't even that good before the suspension and release. Actually he was rather horrid.

rams1991

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I didn't think so. Not completely sold on Benny tho

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Not only does he have the of the field baggage, but he hasn't played productive football since 2011.

No

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
3raTcN2.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Absolutely none at all. Throwing guys at a position that's already filled based on name alone is how bad teams stay bad. Jim Zorn can attest to that.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would we want to downgrade our RB core? Rice is done