Rapid Reports (12/2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[textarea]Dec. 02, 2011 2:36 p.m. - by Ron Clements - Wragge, Bajema named gameday captains vs. 49ers
Former 49ers C Tony Wragge and TE Billy Bajema have been named gameday captains for Sunday’s game at San Francisco. Wragge, who spent five seasons with the Niners, said it’s “a tremendous honor” to join season captains RB Steven Jackson, K Josh Brown and DE James Hall.[/textarea]
[textarea]Dec. 02, 2011 2:36 p.m. - by Ron Clements - C Wragge not focused on 'homecoming'
C Tony Wragge, who played 65 games for the 49ers from 2006-2010, admitted it will be weird dressing in the visiting locker room at Candlestick Park on Sunday. He said “it really hasn't hit me yet” and that he’s trying to keep his focus on simply winning a game for the Rams and not caught up in any “homecoming” talk.[/textarea]
[textarea]Dec. 02, 2011 2:33 p.m. - by Ron Clements - S Stewart rules himself out for Sunday due to concussion. S Darian Stewart is likely out for Sunday’s game, telling 101ESPN that he’s not feeling like his natural self. Stewart suffered a minor concussion during last Sunday’s loss to Arizona. He has not yet been cleared for contact and won’t take the IMPACT test until Monday.[/textarea]
[textarea]Dec. 02, 2011 2:27 p.m. - by Ron Clements - Containing Ginn 'a main focus' for Rams
Coach Steve Spagnuolo on 49ers KR/WR Ted Ginn : “We’re facing another legitimate threat back there when we kick off and when we punt. We’re going to progress accordingly. It’s been a main focus during the week.”[/textarea]
[textarea]Dec. 02, 2011 2:26 p.m. - by Ron Clements - P Jones (ankle) misses Friday's practice
P Donnie Jones did not practice Friday to rest his sprained ankle in hopes that he can punt Sunday at San Francisco. Jones said he did not want the ankle to get swollen, so asked if he could sit out practice. K Josh Brown handled punting duties in practice and will be the punter Sunday if Jones can’t play.[/textarea]
[textarea]Dec. 02, 2011 2:26 p.m. - by Ron Clements - QB Bradford misses more than half of practice
Coach Steve Spagnuolo said QB Sam Bradford (ankle) will play Sunday if “he can get himself out of trouble.” Bradford did some work early in Friday’s practice, but sat out more than half of the 100-minute session. “If we feel good about it Sunday, we’ll give it a chance,” Spagnuolo said.[/textarea]
[textarea]Dec. 02, 2011 2:25 p.m. - by Ron Clements - Long sits out, Bradford 'very limited'
Not practicing Friday: DE Chris Long (ankle), LB Josh Hull (hamstring) and OT Mark LeVoir (pectoral). S Darian Stewart (head) and QB Sam Bradford (ankle) were limited. Coach Steve Spagnuolo said Bradford was “very limited” and is day-to-day. “All the scenarios are viable,” Spagnuolo said when asked if the team could activate Tom Brandstater and start A.J. Feeley.[/textarea]
[textarea]Dec. 02, 2011 2:16 p.m. - by Ron Clements - Rams bring back QB Brandstater
As expected, the Rams have re-signed QB Tom Brandstater to the practice squad a day after A.J. Feeley took every snap in practice because of Sam Bradford’s bum ankle. If Bradford cannot play Sunday, Brandstater would then be promoted to the active roster. The team released LB Eddie Jones from the practice squad.[/textarea]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Interesting captains....

(On if there is a decision between Bradford and QB A.J. Feeley, since he is healthy)
“We’ll have to look at all of that.”

(On if they would give Bradford a shot and see how it went)
“I don’t know that. I don’t really know what to tell you guys right now because it’s one of those, you hope it gets better every day and if we feel good about it Sunday, we’ll give it a chance. If we don’t then we won’t, we’ll have to go in another direction. All the scenarios that you’re talking about are all viable.”

(On if QB Tom Brandstater will be activated)
“Yeah, we’ll see. We’ll have to see and that will be determined by which way we go.”
The Brandstater move must mean that Sam probably won't play. I didn't expect that.
Stewart being out will really hurt us.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, sucks about Stewart. He's starting to find his groove, and I was looking forward to seeing him over top of Vernon Davis. Was really looking forward to that Laurinaitis/Stewart sandwich they were going to use for that guy. I dunno about you, but I'm getting REALLY tired of the walking wounded reports around here.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
Yeah, sucks about Stewart. He's starting to find his groove, and I was looking forward to seeing him over top of Vernon Davis. Was really looking forward to that Laurinaitis/Stewart sandwich they were going to use for that guy. I dunno about you, but I'm getting REALLY tired of the walking wounded reports around here.
I want to kill that Murphy dude. Anyone seen an angry 300 lber with a gun?