Randy Moss going to be sporting ugly uniform in 2012

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It'll be fun watching Smith complete more passes to the turf while Moss yells about food.

superfan24

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
It'll be fun watching Smith complete more passes to the turf while Moss yells about food.

Yea fuck 'em. Can't wait to see another epic collapse for the whiners after big expectations.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah - so Moss gives them the ability to stretch the field? Who is going to throw the ball down that stretched field?

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
Yeah - so Moss gives them the ability to stretch the field? Who is going to throw the ball down that stretched field?

Exactly! I can already picture it.

"Alex Smith drops back. Randy Moss is running deep down field behind the defense, Smith throws.... And that is way underthrown, it's intercepted by James Laurinaitis at the 50! The 40... the 30.. the 20.. the 10 the 5 Touchdown St. Louis Rams!"

Then the rest of the season will go like this.

"Alex Smith drops back, and there goes Moss. Lightly jogging in a straight line because he doesn't give a shit anymore after discovering that Smith has an arm like a 4 year old girl."

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't give a FUCK about Randy Moss, no disrespect intended on him or his family. Why is this even in Rams Talk? This is OT.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
DR RAM said:
I don't give a FUCK about Randy Moss, no disrespect intended on him or his family. Why is this even in Rams Talk? This is OT.
The 49ers are our arch-nemesis and they were the first team to go out and sign a FA WR lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"I like what I can do for the NFL. I don't like what the NFL can do for me."

Atta boy, Randy. Screw the NFL and their ability to provide you with piles of cash and a platform for your brilliance.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:

Yeah I actually thought about putting it in OT but I figured anything the teams in the NFC West do is pretty pertinent to the Rams. I don't give a FUCK (all disrespect due to him - not his family) about Moss either EXCEPT that he went to our rival - the Whiners. I think it fits here but if someone wants to move it - I'm cool with that.