Rams will roll on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Love the optimism. I think Long can have a monster game, but I do worry about T-Jax mobility beating us. Thats what worries me the most going into this game.

Heres one prediction: we score on the 1st offensive play of the game with a bomb to Brandon Lloyd. Bank on it :mrgreen: .

Anonymous

JdashSTL said:
I do worry about T-Jax mobility beating us. Thats what worries me the most going into this game.

Same here. That type of QB has made monkeys of our defense for many years. Need a disciplined defense to counter it....but that hasn't been this Rams defense for many years.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
squeaky wheel said:
JdashSTL said:
I do worry about T-Jax mobility beating us. Thats what worries me the most going into this game.

Same here. That type of QB has made monkeys of our defense for many years. Need a disciplined defense to counter it....but that hasn't been this Rams defense for many years.

TJax is capable of being a running QB. He was one in Minnesota. The Seahawks, however, have not used him that way. Their scheme is based around keeping him in the pocket. I dont foresee him running anymore than a Christan Ponder type.

Last few games the Seahawks run D has been very pedestrian, but before that they were one of the top in the league. We shouldnt sleep on that D line. SJ may have a tough day. This will be Sam's time to shine.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
libertadrocks said:
squeaky wheel said:
JdashSTL said:

TJax is capable of being a running QB. He was one in Minnesota. The Seahawks, however, have not used him that way. Their scheme is based around keeping him in the pocket. I dont foresee him running anymore than a Christan Ponder type.

Last few games the Seahawks run D has been very pedestrian, but before that they were one of the top in the league. We shouldnt sleep on that D line. SJ may have a tough day. This will be Sam's time to shine.

I tend to agree thatwe will need Sammy to shine in order to get the W, but SJ has been on a tear this season, and you just know he wants to run over some shithawks. I would just love to see a 300 yd game from Bradford and 150 from SJ...is that too much to ask?

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
squeaky wheel said:
JdashSTL said:

Having #91 in the backfield all game could change that. I really can see Long having another performance similar to the NO game.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Faceplant said:
libertadrocks said:
squeaky wheel said:
JdashSTL said:

I tend to agree thatwe will need Sammy to shine in order to get the W, but SJ has been on a tear this season, and you just know he wants to run over some shithawks. I would just love to see a 300 yd game from Bradford and 150 from SJ...is that too much to ask?

Im with you. SJ has been a straight up BEAST this year. IMO a top 5 NFL back. Im anxious to see what McDs game plan looks like. He could go with the hot hand(SJ) against the opponents strength or attack the Ds weakness(even tho passing game timing has been questionable)

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
libertadrocks said:
Faceplant said:
libertadrocks said:
squeaky wheel said:
JdashSTL said:

Im with you. SJ has been a straight up BEAST this year. IMO a top 5 NFL back. Im anxious to see what McDs game plan looks like. He could go with the hot hand(SJ) against the opponents strength or attack the Ds weakness(even tho passing game timing has been questionable)

Dont you think he would want to run a lot in this game since both OTs are out?

And is Norwood probably gonna be active? He could be a playmaker for the offense in limited action.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
Dont you think he would want to run a lot in this game since both OTs are out?

And is Norwood probably gonna be active? He could be a playmaker for the offense in limited action.

IDK man. SJ has had a lot of success running off tackle. So Saffold's injury is a handicap to SJ as well. I can definitely foresee a scenario where the playcalling is dependent upon how the OTs look early on. I dont think we will see any slow developing deep balls early. Of course that probably what Seattle is thinking to so we could do it on the first play like you mentioned earlier lol

McD could go in a lot of different directions. Im anxious to see what he ends up doing.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
JdashSTL said:
Love the optimism. I think Long can have a monster game, but I do worry about T-Jax mobility beating us. Thats what worries me the most going into this game.

Heres one prediction: we score on the 1st offensive play of the game with a bomb to Brandon Lloyd. Bank on it :mrgreen: .

Well...my prediction was close lol. It may not have happened on our first drive but our first TD was a pass to Lloyd. Didnt think it would end up being our only TD tho...