Rams Will Resign Dunbar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Very good news, there is hope. :cool:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5038/jo-lonn-dunbar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5038/jo-lonn-dunbar</a>

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I sure as hell hope. We miss his attitude badly

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We all hated that he was suspended and cut...majority anyways. We all knew we would take a hit here. I thought we would take a huge hit.

Still, I think the majority may have underestimated his contribution to this defense, myself included. I hope that I am right, for all of us.

The toughness and intensity that he brought to this team was undeniable.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Hopefully he hasn't lost anything when he stopped juicing and now can provide all that from his own strength and he isn't flabby from being on the street and nobody having any interest in him.

If he can be who he was last year he's a vast upgrade to Witherspoon and can help Ray Ray along in his journey.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
We all hated that he was suspended and cut...majority anyways. We all knew we would take a hit here. I thought we would take a huge hit.

Still, I think the majority may have underestimated his contribution to this defense, myself included. I hope that I am right, for all of us.

The toughness and intensity that he brought to this team was undeniable.

True that, man. I was shocked by the whole ordeal and knew it was a big loss but then turned my attention to Witherspoon. Spoon has has been a very quiet defensive player thus far. Dunbar was far from quiet for us last year. I just hope Fisher doesn't play the "pissed off coach" role and play Spoon over him. Dunbar is pretty much the only player that lays the wood on every down for our defense. I too had no idea how soft our D would look without him. Hopefully our D gets its nads back with the return of Dunbar. I wasnt even excited about playing the Jags until now.

WE BETTER START HIM!!! Nobody has stepped up in his stead. Sure hope he's the same player.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
What a relief, now he better not accept a better offer from a division rival...

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I believe that the only way we'll win this year is if our defense keeps us in games -- like they did last year and how Cleveland's has this week. Dunbar can be the spark that this defense needs, hopefully.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is one big piece of the rush defense puzzle.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

hopefully he's juiced up twice as much now, but more smart about it, and goes apeshit for the rest of the season on opposing rbs/qbs/tes/wrs.

A55VA6

Legend
YES! Jo-lonn was the glue to this defense. He's the loudest player on the field and on the sidelines and his teammates get pumped off of it. I guess I didn't realize what the Rams had lost until he was gone.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
So, who do we cut to bring him back?

I want him back but not sure who we cut ( unless Walton counts against the 53) :)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I follow him on instagram. He's been counting down the days till his suspension ended. Looks like he's been working out starting at 5am every morning too.