Rams Waive 5 Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Nooooooooo the Pettigrew dream takes a hit :bigcry:

That one surprised me a bit too. He could still return to the practice squad in a couple weeks if not claimed, although that seems a long shot.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That one surprised me a bit too. He could still return to the practice squad in a couple weeks if not claimed, although that seems a long shot.
Yeah, I’m joking with the train or dream stuff. But I liked his limited tape and athletic profile so thought he had a shot.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yeah, I’m joking with the train or dream stuff. But I liked his limited tape and athletic profile so thought he had a shot.

Then I won't rub it in that my preferred choice, FB/TE Roger Carter, is still in the game ... :biggrin:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Haven’t seen any camp reports on him but when he was picked up the information seemed to indicate he has progressed well over the last two years and played well in the minor leagues (whichever it was).

Obviously not enough to get a real look in camp.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Haven’t seen any camp reports on him but when he was picked up the information seemed to indicate he has progressed well over the last two years and played well in the minor leagues (whichever it was).

I just don't care to see someone take what could be valuable snaps in pre-season if we know we're going to cut him.

Nothing against the guy but I want potential keepers getting those snaps.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Rams waive five players ahead of roster reduction deadline

Rams on Tuesday waived punter Cameron Dicker, offensive tackle Adrian Ealy, quarterback Luis Perez, tight end Jamal Pettigrew and defensive back Caesar Dancy-Williams.

The deadline for NFL teams to reduce their offseason rosters from 90 players to 85 was 1 p.m. Tuesday. The next deadline for teams to trim their rosters will be Tuesday, Aug. 23, when they must get their roster down from 85 to 80.
~ArkyRamsFan~

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We didn’t see Dicker kick a FG, but he made 3 extra points.

His kickoffs were not very deep. I noticed that. A couple must have been high though, because the returns were inside the 25. I remember 2, I think. Could have been a 3rd if they didn’t have a missed tackle.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nooooooooooo! Not Dicker! Our punter jokes would have been so much better with a guy named Dicker. Why you gotta Dicker me around, Rams?

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I'm glad they took out the guy with the hyphenated name. One last name people.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Nooooooooooo! Not Dicker! Our punter jokes would have been so much better with a guy named Dicker. Why you gotta Dicker me around, Rams?

Dicker the kicker, all we need is Kunter the punter.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He was merely a camp arm, wasnt in contention for a roster spot.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
He was merely a camp arm, wasnt in contention for a roster spot.

I'd probably have kept Perez for one more week for injury insurance, but it's true he was just a camp arm with no future here.