Rams vs. Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
looks like my daughter is going to try n pick up tickets for Jan 2 . For me her and 2 grandkids. Anyone else heading that way?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I planned on going till I saw the date. Might have to be a last minute decision depending on the weather.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'll probably be there.

RAMBUSH

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
myself and my 2 grandsons will be sporting our handmade rams beanies. They are gorgeous.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
looks like my daughter is going to try n pick up tickets for Jan 2 . For me her and 2 grandkids. Anyone else heading that way?
I was just looking at available seating and they have a ton of tickets for sale. Some lower level but the majority in the upper level....which is still a good view. $141 for 2 seats in section 540 (dead center of the end zone) row 12. I might grab them.

Tano

Legend
I planned on going till I saw the date. Might have to be a last minute decision depending on the weather.
I am definitely not going if it is 20 degrees below zero.

I hate the cold so it would have to over 30 degrees for me to go

oldnotdead

Legend
Since Stafford has played the Ravens before he understands what to expect. They won't be confusing Matt with their cover 3. Also, McVay will understand how to attack them. If they are going to play a cover 3 then you attack it with a 3 on 2 or 4 verticals, etc. If you know what to expect you can attack it. This time the Rams won't be caught short offensively or defensively.

I expect them to win this game. The Rams are a completely different team this time around.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was circling this one on the schedule myself, as Baltimore is only 2.5 hours away, but man that date absolutely SUCKS....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I was circling this one on the schedule myself, as Baltimore is only 2.5 hours away, but man that date absolutely SUCKS....
Yeah, it's gonna be a cold one. I am still gonna go probably, as I have buddies with club seats and it will be free. Then again, EVERY SINGLE RAMS GAME that I have attended....they have lost. Sooooo