Rams vs. Giants! Never Forget!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
To help get us pumped for next week's game, here is the image that will always come to mind whenever these two teams play. Let's hope the refs actually catch this kind of soccer tomfoolery this time:

GiantsFlop.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
To help get us pumped for next week's game, here is the image that will always come to mind whenever these two teams play. Let's hope the refs actually catch this kind of soccer tomfoolery this time:

GiantsFlop.gif
I have to make a video of that real quick.

BRB

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When i think of the Rams vs the Giants, I immediately think of the play that caused me to quit on Spags. That was when he quit on the team and punted away the game....

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
They should have been penalized and fined but the refs let them get away with that crap! :mad:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
When i think of the Rams vs the Giants, I immediately think of the play that caused me to quit on Spags. That was when he quit on the team and punted away the game....
That was an infuriating game. That no huddle was chewing up the Giants for the first couple of drives and then they just gave up on it entirely. I know the punt was sickening, but the change in offensive tempo was just as puzzling.

RamWoodie

Legend
I remember that game well. It was obvious what was going on there, yet the refs couldn't make a call on whether a player was really injured.

Pettis fumbled a punt in that game and it was downhill from there.

I also remember this against the Giants...A CLASSIC!!!! (y)

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Absolutely no room in the game for those soccer antics, of course goodell probably thinks it's ok that the players have some extra rest so they don't end up getting big owies....

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remember that game well. It was obvious what was going on there, yet the refs couldn't make a call on whether a player was really injured.

Pettis fumbled a punt in that game and it was downhill from there.

I also remember this against the Giants...A CLASSIC!!!! (y)

I've seen a shot of that play where Anderson runs into the locker room and the camera pans over to this guy in a Giants hat, Giants sweatshirt and holding a Giants banner, and he just slowly deflates as he realizes what just happened.

It is comic gold.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah, when I hear we're playing the giants...

FLIPPER is what I think of. I even hear the theme song from the Flipper TV show playing in my head.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

GiantsFlop.gif

He must be Italian.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah I'll be there, freak those guys. Of all the stupid fines, they got off with a warning that really wasn't even much of that.