Rams vs Cowgurlz Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Most know ED ran all over the cowgurlz last time we met in the playoffs. Who led the team in sacks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I will try to keep up on these. It may not be daily and I will also probably be posting some trivia from the NFL as a whole. Good luck and have fun.

Note: These questions may change almost daily. I will lock them as soon as I post the answer and then unsticky them a day or so later.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
spicoli385-jpg.11961

There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, feel free.

And if you know the answer, don't post it. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If memory serves there were a bunch of sacks in that game but one guy stood out from the rest.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Did I get the answer correct? :D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:banghead:

Right when I hit send I realized my guy wasn’t playing at that time.
Wrong again. He actually had a sack in the game.:fighting:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow. You guys suck on this one.

I will try to get another one posted before the Ain'ts game.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
If he doesn’t, we can always do process of elimination. We could start with my wrong answer.

Or is that mutiny?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The number 5 overall pick in the 1977 draft - Gary Jeter - led the Rams in sacks during that game as the Rams - along with an insane 248 yards rushing by Eric Dickerson - whacked the cowgurlz 20-0 in our previous playoff drubbing of the pies. Jeter was a huge part of that shut out, amassing 3 sacks in that one game after having 11 for the entire season. BTW - Kevin Green had his only sack of the year in that game as a rookie.

For the record, only 6 of you got that one right. Congrats:

Status
Not open for further replies.