Rams Trivia - New Direction Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams greats Jim and Jack Youngblood played in how many ProBowls together during their career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I will try to keep up on these. It may not be daily and I will also probably be posting some trivia from the NFL as a whole. Good luck and have fun.

Note: These questions will change almost daily. I will unsticky them as soon as I post the answer.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
.View attachment 11961
There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, just don't post the answers. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm not sure of the exact number, But here's a photo from one of them!
Youngbloods.jpg
Just for memories sake!
Sorry Dave. I like it but it gives a hint.

Last edited by a moderator:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm guessing
psych
...I thought I remembered Jim DELETED and it was news....Just don't know if Jack ....DELETED? But I'd guess ....Jack went to 6 or 7 probowls, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm guessing ...I thought I remembered Jim getting one probowl...and it was news....I think he got one more later...Just don't know if Jack was there? But I'd guess he was....Jack went to 6 or 7 probowls, no?

Come On Champ...

You're not supposed to post your guesses/answers. LOL

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just a reminder. Don't give clues, answers or hints unless you put them in spoiler form and warn people not to open them unless they want a hint. I don't really mind if people want to cheat a little. This is just supposed to be a fun little side to the daily grind.

If you don't know how to make a spoiler, just ask and I'll step you through it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
im guessing I'm 1-3 now. Oh joy....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think I got this one right...

Yeah... I think I did

…..

Legend
I could muster a guess, but more importantly I appreciate the good vibes I got just by thinking of those days.

Jack and Jim Youngblood were roaming the turf in my most impressionable days becoming a Ram fan.

Thumbs up 503 (y)