2016-Rams trade up to #1 (old thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this real life? I'm okay with this. Doesn't matter if we take Goff or Wentz. I think highly of both.(although, I have a preference towards Goff...I expect the Rams to take Wentz)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Dafuq?! Worst move of the Snisher era.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Man that's a lot of picks to give up....but this could be a defining moment. I just hope Wentz is what they think he is...I don't think they move to 1 for Goff. Where do we find the WR help now?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wow, not a fan of this move but like everything else all we can do is sit and watch the aftermath and see how things turn out.

Shawnbb158

Starter
On nfl network now. Yes it's alot to give up but that is going to be worth it! Welcome to LA Carson Wentz!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I see a trade, or two to pick up some additional late round picks. Goodbye Foles and Mason.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Wow happy about getting the top QB never thought it would happen but damn we have pretty much no picks now so this draft is all about 1 player. no WR or TE help coming now. I wouldn't have given up both 2nds.