rams ticket prices

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lunker

UDFA
i'm brand new to this board, and having never attended a stl. rams game, i was wondering if i could get some info. regarding ticket prices for individual games. depending on availability, approximately how much do tickets cost from cheapest to most expensive? what is the best way to purchase tickets?(for example: by calling the ticket office, through a ticket service etc.) and finally, when do individual game tickets go on sale for 2015?...thanks!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard Lunker. I generally buy tickets on StubHub but don't know best way to go about it there.

lunker

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome aboard Lunker. I generally buy tickets on StubHub but don't know best way to go about it there.
thanks for the nice welcome. in general, when you buy from SH do you buy early or wait until just before the game?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
thanks for the nice welcome. in general, when you buy from SH do you buy early or wait until just before the game?
I usually do it when I have my travel plans figured out. I live on the Oregon Coast. It's not really near anything worth buying a ticket for so I am generally making hotel reservations at the same time. All that said, a month or so ahead is when I generally buy game tickets.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
i'm brand new to this board, and having never attended a stl. rams game, i was wondering if i could get some info. regarding ticket prices for individual games. depending on availability, approximately how much do tickets cost from cheapest to most expensive? what is the best way to purchase tickets?(for example: by calling the ticket office, through a ticket service etc.) and finally, when do individual game tickets go on sale for 2015?...thanks!

I get my tickets from seatgeek.com. They give you prices from all of the ticket outlets. In fact, it's the sporting events version of Travelocity or Orbitz. They even tell you if the deal is a good, great, or bad deal. They also have a real time view of the field from the seats people are selling. It's really a great site.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I get my tickets from seatgeek.com. They give you prices from all of the ticket outlets. In fact, it's the sporting events version of Travelocity or Orbitz. They even tell you if the deal is a good, great, or bad deal. They also have a real time view of the field from the seats people are selling. It's really a great site.
Cool info. Never heard of them.

lunker

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
great to here-i'll keep that in mind...thanks a mil.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
thanks for your service!
The in-laws sent my wife and I to a game and got us seats like 6 or 7 rows off of the field. We took a peak on StubHub and saw that they were listed there for like $450 I believe. It was a great experience though and I'd totally drop the same to go again.

Irish

Starter
Brother, I hate to say this, but if things keep going the way they are going in St. Louis, they won't be able to give seats away in 2015.

You will have no problem sitting wherever you want for whatever you want to spend