Rams tender ERFA’s

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Can’t believe I missed this before posting on another thread. Believe the Rams had expectations for Howard last season before he went-down with a season-ending injury.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not surprising. Now first round tender Williams, and I'll be happy.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
These were the first huge dominos to fall that I expected and knew. Absolutely huge moves for us.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
They like Travin Howard and he was schedule to start this season. Not sure if this means we're not looking at ILB in the draft because I think Kenny Young may be moving on so we'll still need another ILB on the roster.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
They like Travin Howard and he was schedule to start this season. Not sure if this means we're not looking at ILB in the draft because I think Kenny Young may be moving on so we'll still need another ILB on the roster.
Yes, a run stuffer is a must. All the other guys are smallish imo.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Travin Howard next to Reeder/Kizer is a nice combo. I hope Howard really has an amazing season.

dang

Legend
Travin Howard next to Reeder/Kizer is a nice combo. I hope Howard really has an amazing season.
I see someone like Fred Warner at 6’3” 230 as the stud sideline to sideline ILB that I want to see on the Rams team. Reeder and Howard are good depth. Kiser could be a solid complement. But we need to toughen up the middle with a stud FA or Draft pick ILB. and bye bye Kenny Young.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams tender contracts to LB Travin Howard, OL Coleman Shelton - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
Rams tender contracts to LB Travin Howard, OL Coleman Shelton

The annual frenzy surrounding unrestricted NFL free agents will begin in less than two weeks.

In the meantime, the Rams made moves to ensure the return of inside linebacker Travin Howard and offensive lineman Coleman Shelton, tendering one-year contracts to the exclusive rights free agents, the team announced Thursday.

Players with fewer than three accrued NFL seasons on expiring contracts are regarded as exclusive rights free agents. Players cannot negotiate with other teams if their original team offers a one-year contract at the league minimum for their credited seasons.

Howard, a 2018 seventh-round draft pick, was regarded as a potential starter last season before he suffered a season-ending knee injury during training camp. Shelton signed with the Rams in 2019. He played in 15 games last season.

Free agency officially begins March 17, but it will be preceded by a so-called “legal tampering” period that begins March 15.
1614959712786.png

Rams News: Rams tender exclusive rights free agents Howard, Shelton - Turf Show Times