Rams surprise Watts Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Awesome! I love those hoodies too, i hope they become available to buy soon

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Awesome! I love those hoodies too, i hope they become available to buy soon

Yeah, you posted a picture asking about those hoodies in a separate thread, didn’t you? I was wondering the same. I haven’t seen them.

Throwback Joe sells that style, but those aren’t his.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I did ask about them, I found info on twitter that they seem to have been made only for the Watts Rams right now

Ram65

Legend
A Ram's hoodie Microsoft Surface and a later from Aaron Donald. Great gifts for the kids. It's Christmas in May in LA.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Throwback Joe sells that style, but those aren’t his.
I think Joe's are the best looking hoodies on the market tbh. And the other advantage to Joe's is that they don't use the small numbers like the Rams' official site does, where the jersey shows up and the numbers are way smaller than the picture provided.

IMO the Rams' merchandise site and line are all effed up. Not sure with the new jerseys though, maybe those will have the numbers pictured but I think the numbers on the new jerseys look a bit small and I'm not going to buy any of them anyways.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Cute Kid.

Seeing him read that card and get that hoodie brought a big smile to my face.