Rams Staff feel Goff Should Start

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.gif

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
If Fisher is the only reason Goff isn't starting then Snead needs to take control and tell him If Goffs not out there against the Seahawks your getting your walking papers. Also Fisher needs to stay the hell away from the offensive side of the ball. He shouldn't have any say in anything they do.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have a feeling Fisher is so stubborn he won't play Goff just to prove he's right and everyone else is wrong. In the meatime, Keenum will lead this team. Down the drain.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Fucking cool, we waste every training camp first string rep on Keenum only to realize we'd be better off with Goff after game 1, what a terrible sequence of team management. Hit the road Jeff, and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out...:mad::mad:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I have a feeling Fisher is so stubborn he won't play Goff just to prove he's right and everyone else is wrong. In the meatime, Keenum will lead this team. Down the drain.

Keenum just plain sucks. He does not have the physical ability to throw the ball downfield. He has no business starting in the NFL.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Maybe I missed it, but I sure didn't hear that any of the staff said that.
I would think somebody does but didn't see it there...

fancents86

Starter
If height is the problem, Mannion made both goff and keenum look like babies when they were standing next to him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Worst thing is Snead was quoted this offseason as saying if they had Keenum in previous years they would have made the playoffs. He is subordinate to Fish, and thus part of the problem tbh.

The guy who needs to make a move if this team continues to field this BS offense is Demoff. That's the one who has the power to tell Stan it's time to make the change and set up for a new regime.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
freaking cool, we waste every training camp first string rep on Keenum only to realize we'd be better off with Goff after game 1, what a terrible sequence of team management. Hit the road Jeff, and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out...:mad::mad:

And if this was so obvious for alot of us, what does that say about Fisher, hard headed stubbornness. This is why myself and some others were pissed and mentioned it in the "Goff inactive thread" because we seen this coming.

Give all the reps with the 1s to Case, play Goff with the backups, that's really going to get him rolling to take over isn't it Fisher. Idiot. Now if Goff starts he's going to be getting all the reps he should have gotten in preseason, in the real season.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Maybe I missed it, but I sure didn't hear that any of the staff said that.
I would think somebody does but didn't see it there...

Yup Mickey that sounded more like a stirred up rumor because there was no inside source or anything significant to verify what was said. I admit I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there is some truth to it though.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I saw somebody here sayng maybe Snead should send Gfisher down the...I'm under the impression that he can't do that..I think Stan is the only one Fisher answers to...

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Worst thing is Snead was quoted this offseason as saying if they had Keenum in previous years they would have made the playoffs. He is subordinate to Fish, and thus part of the problem tbh.

The guy who needs to make a move if this team continues to field this BS offense is Demoff. That's the one who has the power to tell Stan it's time to make the change and set up for a new regime.
I agree Merlin... Demoff is Stan's right hand man and he would be the one that carries the big stick. I trust Demoff and have faith he will do whats best for the team. I'm sure there were some long conversations over breakfast this morning between Demoff and Kroenke.