Rams sign Tre'Davious White

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
But his bio says he’s the team’s head physician.
Not an employee.. but attached.
Right, he was same as Kerlan was .... but Rams guy is also Dodger team doc and is very famous dude, check out Robert Huizenga's book "It's Only a Bruise" it's a great read and explains how team docs work -- it's not like, say the team trainer and things like that. He has other clients, like Dodgers. That's all I was saying. I was not saying he wasn't affiliated with Rams. I meant he was like Kerlen ... Rams doc but a world-know orthopedic surgeon.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Right, he was same as Kerlan was .... but Rams guy is also Dodger team doc and is very famous dude, check out Robert Huizenga's book "It's Only a Bruise" it's a great read and explains how team docs work -- it's not like, say the team trainer and things like that. He has other clients, like Dodgers. That's all I was saying. I was not saying he wasn't affiliated with Rams. I meant he was like Kerlen ... Rams doc but a world-know orthopedic surgeon.

I guess the question lies is how many NFL teams & players use him
as a surgeon ? That Dr.Anderson who did Bradford & Drew Brees arms,also did a lot of MLB pitchers & so on.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
I guess the question lies is how many NFL teams & players use him
as a surgeon ? That Dr.Anderson who did Bradford & Drew Brees arms,also did a lot of MLB pitchers & so on.
That is what I was getting out, he's the best of the best ... so anyone can use him ... he's got his own practice or clinic or something.

I mentioned Rams doc back in the day-- Robert Kerlan -- he was a big deal, he had a partnership with Dr. Jobe. SO, if someone gets hurt in any profession, football, baseball, construction, or get hurt walking to the store --- if their insurance covers it, I guess, you can have him do your surgery or his practice.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That is what I was getting out, he's the best of the best ... so anyone can use him ... he's got his own practice or clinic or something.

I mentioned Rams doc back in the day-- Robert Kerlan -- he was a big deal, he had a partnership with Dr. Jobe. SO, if someone gets hurt in any profession, football, baseball, construction, or get hurt walking to the store --- if their insurance covers it, I guess, you can have him do your surgery or his practice.

All good,it is what it is.I guess it’s a good thing though he has the connection with The Rams & he is highly regarded .

IMO Whites will be a solid CB for The Rams & my guess is he will play at a very high level & playing for another Big salary following the season.
The Rams really upgraded the DB’s & The Draft is still to come as well.It should be fun to watch.
—I know your not the biggest Kendrick Fan,but having that depth will only make him better as well.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
We have completely rebuilt the secondary which was the number one weak area on the team last season. Think the Defense will be much improved.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Looks like White's contract only counts for $3,485,294 against the cap this year according to overthecap.com. That leaves us with $11,546,513 for our top 51 contracts going into the draft.
I take it you mean left after our top 51 contracts? So - remaining for our draft class and potential FAs?

muggmeister

Rookie
Fuck the NFL and their fake ass awards. It should be all based on actual production, but oh well. Let them slober all over someone else's nuts while we have a player that quietly does a great job.
Fuck the NFL is exactly right. Anderson should have finished no higher than 4th. But then again, Cooper and Aaron should have won MVPs. Puka had the GREATEST season ever for a rookie WR and lost to Stroud. They're all fucking popularity contests. Just fuck, fuck, fuck...lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I take it you mean left after our top 51 contracts? So - remaining for our draft class and potential FAs?
Take about $2.25 million for the rookies

Last edited by a moderator:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have completely rebuilt the secondary which was the number one weak area on the team last season. Think the Defense will be much improved.
I think the pass rush was the weakest area of the team. It seemed like many JAG QBs had all day to throw to, IIRC. The secondary wasn't much better but an improved pass rush would help immensely. I am hoping for Latu but with everyone clearing him medically he just might be picked sooner than #19.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Looks like White's contract only counts for $3,485,294 against the cap this year according to overthecap.com. That leaves us with $11,546,513 for our top 51 contracts going into the draft.
Great contract for both sides. It gives the Rams options. If the Rams find a couple of more CB's in the Draft and White has difficult time getting through OTA's, they can move on from him even before training camp and will only count 3.5 Mil in Dead Cap

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Get with the program dude.

(Grammar Gods are ALWAYS watching)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Get with the program dude.

(Grammar Gods are ALWAYS watching)

How darest thou?! Thou thinkest grammar is a joke?! I shalt smite thee with mine prayers to the Lord, may He call upon great vengeance and furious anger, and striketh thee down!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

well The defense is definitely going to be built better.I like the positive feeling !!

I guess I got a few people fired up yesterday.Sort of like the first response.That said Cooper(Edgerinn) makes me think he might be that guy The Rams need ? Just don’t like him in the first rd ? At 4.5 speed you like that.

Latu & Wilson though are 2 players I really like & both can rush the passer.Both are Football Players.
You don’t have to watch to much more after watching compete at the Combine & they check off The Boxes.There’s no way that is happening,but for value picks & where The Rams are drafting there is a. Chance ????

That said there is a lot of good football players in this draft,but The Rams holes have to be found & or addressed ?

I’d ask how long have you been a Rams Fan ? It doesn’t matter,but it brings me back to Times were The Rams thought they had depth,but they didn’t.

Les Snead always talks about (him & scouts) winning The Super Bowl in APRIL !! His track record is all over the place to me !!!meaning.

Great at working the draft board.
I could go on & on about different things.I guess Rouchelli or whatever the dude that played against Tre Lance.Just shows some small school guys aren’t all that. The Jack Rabbit ? True J-
(Johnson$) Point being The Rams could still use a solid CB & there might be The Best CB on the board when The Rams draft.

Shula will be more into defensive coverage as well.The Rams need a lot of help on defense still.Especially looking ahead,

Maybe a WR is needed,especially after next season.