Rams sign Otis Anderson Jr.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Slow news so figured any kind of news is worth a thread even if it's practice squad depth. Competition for the return job though so you never know he might make it on special teams.

Charean Williams
Wed, June 23, 2021, 3:43 PM·1 min read

The Rams have signed undrafted free agent Otis Anderson Jr., he and his representation announced on social media Wednesday.
Anderson, who is not related to Super Bowl XXV MVP Ottis “O.J.” Anderson, played running back and receiver at the University of Central Florida. He also was a kick returner in his sophomore and junior seasons.
He finished his college career with 358 carries for 2,182 yards and 17 touchdowns, while adding 91 catches for 1,025 yards and nine touchdowns. Anderson also returned a kickoff for a touchdown.
His 6.1 yards per carry ranks second all-time at UCF and his 3,708 all-purpose yards and 27 total touchdowns both rank eighth in school annals.
Anderson earned second-team all-conference honors last season when he rushed for 687 yards and scored four touchdowns in nine games. He made five starts at running back.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seems to have a pretty fluid change of hands when he needs to. Possible change of pace back too? Highlights are highlights but he looks like he can play.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Left me here to sing this song
Pretty little girl with the red dress on

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Otis is just a fantastic name. I had a kitten named Otis back in the nineties. I lived in a band house and couldn't always afford to feed us both some days.... So I fed him first because he terrified me when he was hungry.

This furry nightmare tackled a damn Italian sub out of my hand one day when he wasn't EVEN hungry. I was soooo hungry and still harbor ill will towards him for that.

My point is. Don't fuck with ANY OTIS!!! They have inherent farm/Aaron Donald strength and no regard for humans. I pray for the souls that get in this dudes way.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Between him, Atwell, and Djax I think our plan is to field the smallest set of skill players on the field at once to lure the defense into a false sense of security.

dang

Legend
McVay is Dr Frankenstein building a different beast. He is working off of vision only he possesses.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Last year it was, Woods and Kupp are pretty fast. This year it’s Kupp is fast but not 70 yd td fast, find me some of those guys.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
This guy is our new punt returner.

He doesn't dance around back there, he makes one cut, and heads upfield. And has speed to burn.

oldnotdead

Legend
If he can be the punt returner then he can replace Jones as the #4 RB. This looks like a DeCamillis signing, looking for a returner.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Interesting. Does this mean they are not so pleased with the return candidates that are already on the team?

I like his no nonsense style. He's the antithesis of Tavon.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Only returned kicks, short at 5-9 is more quick than fast, top end speed only 4.52, however, very good catching the football. IMO, I like others on the roster over him, but it's June.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is there some law that says you have to use that stupid song for EVERY college highlight video?

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there some law that says you have to use that stupid song for EVERY college highlight video?

Yeah I have youtube muted by default and never unmute to even check what is playing on highlight videos because it's always awful.