Rams Sign DT Carlos Watkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams added DT depth signing Carlos Watkins, 6'3, 305lb who last played for Cards. Was drafted in 2017 out of Clemson by Texans.

Much needed depth up the middle, another 300+ NT with Brown and Davis.

Good cheap Veteran addition.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McSnead obviously thinks we are a little thin on the Dline, which makes me miss AD even more... C'mon Aaron, two more years is all we ask....

Psycho_X

Legend
Was in another thread somewhere, they picked him up due to Desjuan Johnson's injury as he was seen in a walking boot unfortunately. Depth/insurance piece it looks like. Might make the 53 depending on how many tackles we keep.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well - I’ll make my point later,but YES it shows.
It’s why The Rams wanted to draft,
that TEXAS DT instead of Jared Verse!! Murch just got hurt & Bobby Brown can’t be TRUSTED!!
I like me some BB95,but besides him there isn’t much BEEF.Davies & Fiske aren’t that big.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
The Rams are down both Murchison and Johnson so it was good to bring in some insurance. In one of his press conferences, McVay even mentioned that the loss of Murchison precipitated this so if Murchison and Johnson were healthy I do not think they would have brought in Watkins. I like the Rams DT depth. In fact I think they will proabaly have a few hard cuts to make ad DT.

I think Durden, Murchison, Davis, and Johnson all showed well gainst Dallas in the preseason.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McSnead obviously thinks we are a little thin on the Dline, which makes me miss AD even more... C'mon Aaron, two more years is all we ask....
I hope AD gets the feeling and if he does watch out!

Will Ferrell Boast GIF

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Call me when it's playoff time."
~ AD99

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
It’s why The Rams wanted to draft,
that TEXAS DT instead of Jared Verse!! Murch just got hurt & Bobby Brown can’t be TRUSTED!!
I like me some BB95,but besides him there isn’t much BEEF.Davies & Fiske aren’t that big.
The guy from Texas wasn't big either...more of a quick penetrating type DT.