Rams' scramble to replace NFL's best kicker yields trader banking on break

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wilkins missed a very make able kick against the Patriots in the Super Bowl so I guess I will always hold that against him.

True enough...

I met Wilkins and Dane Looker at a golf course in Branson once. 2 of the smallest guys on the team... both looked very built in person.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I met Wilkins and Dane Looker at a golf course in Branson once. 2 of the smallest guys on the team... both looked very built in person.

Very True always shocking sometimes when you see players in person, here in Upstate, NY (Albany) Giants trained up here at the SUNY @ Albany campus and when I would run into the DB's at certain establishments I was always amazed how small they were, players like Will Allen & Ryan Clark for example, however, when you would see a biggin like Keith Hamilton then you understood.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Hekker is the emergency kicker. I was wondering about that. And as I understand, he's also the emergency third string quarterback.

Hope we never see him any of those situations, but Hekker is the man!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think about all the kicks this guy made this year when he could barely walk and stand. How many touch backs he had how many 50 yarders he kicked. GZ is a stud I just feel for the guy that he couldn’t at least get the kickers record