Rams’ preseason times and dates finalized

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams’ preseason times and dates:

@ BAL, Thu., Aug. 9, 4:30pm PST
v. OAK, Sat., Aug. 18, 1pm PST
v. HOU, Sat., Aug. 25, 1pm PST
@ NO, Thu., Aug. 30, 5pm PST

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
addon.php

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I can’t find start of camp date?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I can’t find start of camp date?

Anyone?

Camp Schedule:

Sat 7/29 3:00pm
Sun 7/30 3:00pm
Mon 7/31 3:00pm
Tues 8/01 3:00pm
Wed 8/02 3:00pm
Fri 8/04 3:00pm
Sun 8/06 3:00pm
Mon 8/07 3:00pm

....more to follow

TexasRam

Legend
Rams’ preseason times and dates:

@ BAL, Thu., Aug. 9, 4:30pm PST
v. OAK, Sat., Aug. 18, 1pm PST
v. HOU, Sat., Aug. 25, 1pm PST
@ NO, Thu., Aug. 30, 5pm PST

So...

Week 1 - Lamar Jackson runs for Two TD’s against are second string, while John Kelly churns out 4 yard gains.

Week 2 - Chucky shows off Jordy for two TD’s vs our second string. While Kupp burns the Raiders starting defense again.

Week 3 - Goff and Watson go head to head for two TD’s each, while Gurley makes an appearance for 1 yard.

Week 4 - Mannion throws a couple up for grabs TD’s to Reynolds before Shaun Peyton comes in and goes for the late win to avenge last year.

Meanwhile Donald holds out.

Got it. Thanks!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
If the first preseason game is Aug 9th, then I have to take a guess and say TC would start around July 25th?
Because they use a few days (or one week) back at their regular training location (not at Irvine) to tune up for the first preseason game. In other words they don't have an Irvine training camp on a Thursday, and then go play the first preseason game the following day, Friday. There's a buffer between Irvine and their first preseason.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think the Rams are going to have joint practices with the ravens prior to the 1st preseason game. That really messed up my vacation plans as I had to push it back to Aug 18. I think I will miss camp this year, but will make up for it by spending more time at the beach with my grandson.