Rams Player’s Stolen iPad Contains Team Playbook - Apple Technology Saves LA Rams After iPad Theft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Rams Player’s Stolen iPad Contains Team Playbook​

Los Angeles Rams lineman Conor McDermott is not a name fans hear about commonly unless he is screwing up badly in a game.

His name is all over the news this week after something valuable was stolen from him.

Conor McDermott reportedly had his team-issued iPad stolen from his car this week. The iPad contains the team’s playbook and footage for review.

According to TMZ Sports, the Los Angeles Rams star’s car was parked in a residential area when the device was taken.

He now has the Los Angeles Police Department investigating the matter after they were contacted.

No arrests have been made in the case, per TMZ.

The Los Angeles Rams are facing an uphill battle as they enter Week 7 with a disappointing 1-4 record. Their playoff hopes, reignited by a surprise run in 2023, are fading fast.

The absence of rookie sensation Puka Nacua, sidelined since Week 1 with a sprained PCL, has significantly hampered the team. Nacua, who had one of the best rookie seasons ever, is not expected to return for their matchup against the Raiders, despite already serving the minimum four-game stint on injured reserve.

Head Coach Sean McVay needs to find a spark for his team, whose remaining schedule offers a glimmer of hope with games against beatable opponents like the Dolphins, Patriots, Seahawks, and Raiders. Despite the challenging start, the Rams are looking to recapture the magic that propelled them to the playoffs just last season.

Facing a challenging road ahead, the team will need to overcome significant obstacles to achieve success.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Well I assume there's a password on the Ipad and unless someone took it who works for the NSA or IDF I doubt they would be able to access it.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
This seems like a lot of hype...
One might imagine that a credible IT department would use some biometric key to gain access to the device and that the data contained therein, is encrypted on the storage device.
OTOH, if your IT dept cannot do this - you got the wrong folks running that department.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hey Conor McDermott...

922d73bc-0d5c-45c2-a644-f056105fd80a_text.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
Being in charge of IT devices at my employment I will say this isn't anything news worthy. With a press of a button the Rams will have wiped that ipad clean and rendered it useless. The biggest mystery is why someone would leave an ipad laying out in their car... especially in a city like LA.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Being in charge of IT devices at my employment I will say this isn't anything news worthy. With a press of a button the Rams will have wiped that ipad clean and rendered it useless. The biggest mystery is why someone would leave an ipad laying out in their car... especially in a city like LA.

Probably why he's a backup