Rams place Marqui Christian on IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/27/rams-place-marqui-christian-on-ir/

Rams place Marqui Christian on IR
Posted by Charean Williams on December 27, 2017

859954010-e1514415722220.jpg

Getty Images

The Rams placed safety Marqui Christian on injured reserve. Christian injured his shoulder on special teams Sunday.

He played in 12 games this season, getting 47 defensive snaps and 257 special teams snaps.

Los Angeles promoted offensive lineman Aaron Neary and outside linebacker Garrett Sickels from the practice squad.

The Rams claimed Neary off waivers from the Eagles on September 3. They waived him September 16 and signed him to their practice squad three days later. Neary has never played in a regular-season game.

He also has spent time with the Eagles and Broncos.

Sickels signed with the Rams’ practice squad October 12. He also spent time with Cleveland and Indianapolis.

The Rams also announced they signed tight end Henry Krieger-Cobble and cornerback Taurean Nixon to the practice squad.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Last edited:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Bummer. I think he's still raw but could be developed into a solid piece for this team. I do love his willingness to bring a truckload of wood into a hit! A very good quality in a safety and special teams. Hope to see him back next season.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I am guessing Cody Davis will replace him next week and Neary will go back to practice squad.

At least I assume Davis can still be activated for next week. Not sure if his window is still open for return.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
One would think that Wade will rest all four of his starting LB'ers this Sunday. Wade will go fat @ LB'er this week with 11 LB'ers on the roster:

Ogletree
Barron
Quinn
Barwin
Littleton
Ebukam
Hager
Thompson
Lynch
Edebali
Sickels

I believe Edebali has been released.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Special Teams taking hits lately, however, they get a shot in the arm with Cody Davis coming back off of IR.