RAMS on net?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
zn said:

Kansas City at St. Louis 8:00 PM ET

There's enough info here to find a net broadcast.

But read the whole page, especially the cautions.

Also see the bottom of this post for the times on NFL network (rebroadcasts)

zn said:
Never, never click the ads on these sites. Even when they say clicking them will clear them. Just let them run, they're done, and you can watch the game. So for example when it says "ad will end in x seconds" touch nothing. Do not click "watch now." If it says "download" or "play" leave it be. If the ads sit in front of the screen after it runs through the listed delay ("ad will end in 30 seconds), go above where you are given "more links to the game" and choose one of those" (ie. "link 1 link 2" etc.). When you find one working click "full screen" and there are no more ads. Some of these sites will open a new tab with an add. Just x-click it off. .

RamBall

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/ and http://ilemi.me/ are a couple of sites i used last season. But be careful and dont click on any of the ads, just let them close then go fullscreen and they wont come back. I remember someone saying they got spyware or malware from clickin on an ad.

rickrawk

I watched Saints vs. Cardinals on firstrow(http://www.thefirstrow.eu/); no problemo. I even get all the championship boxing here. But like RamBall said, do not click on any ads.
Not the best quality, but there it is.

GO RAMS!!!!

BlueAndGold said:
Sometimes you have to have a streamtorrent program to watch the streams. Most of the time you don't. I use a streamtorrent whenever I have no other options. It's the same as frontrowsports.uk, but I've found it to be more reliable. There's also http://www.sportwebz.com and http://www.thefirstrow.eu. Just be sure to have your antivirus updated before visiting those sites.

NFL NETWORK:

Rams/Chiefs replays 1 PM ET Aug. 20, & 12:00 AM ET Aug. 21

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
You should really look at the preseason deal they have at nfl.com 20 bucks and it's live plus you get to watch all the other games....5 bucks a game in HD is a bargain it's better then beging nervouse and searching all over the net to find a link

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
BuiltRamTough said:
You should really look at the preseason deal they have at nfl.com 20 bucks and it's live plus you get to watch all the other games....5 bucks a game in HD is a bargain it's better then beging nervouse and searching all over the net to find a link

Yup -- plus you have access to all the games, even after they aired. I just signed up for it -- and it's only $15 now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Or you can move to an area that is an affiliate!

ABC, bitches!!

Or, I can watch on the CW for the Chiefs feed. Bleh.

Anonymous

HeiseNBerg said:
BuiltRamTough said:

Yup -- plus you have access to all the games, even after they aired. I just signed up for it -- and it's only $15 now.

Time for a new signature photo?

Yours sincerely, zn, Signature Photo Cop extraordinaire.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
BuiltRamTough said:
I've done it the last couple of years, and I love it. Watching the games online is much better in the preseason than in the regular season. I watch the games through Sunday Ticket go and it sucks in comparison

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
zn said:
HeiseNBerg said:
BuiltRamTough said:

Yeah...it's a tad bit dated. I need some fresh material.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
HeiseNBerg said:
zn said:
HeiseNBerg said:
BuiltRamTough said:

Yeah...it's a tad bit dated. I need some fresh material.
That's crazy talk. The classics stand the test of time.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I just ponied up on NFL network and got the remaining games for $14.99. Plus better video quality.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Just did the same.... 15 bucks aint bad at all. thats like 3 beers at my local watering hole.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
YUP I did the same an WOW nice picture!!!!! Worth the price, now I need live reg season games.