Rams News Recap: June 27

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Can Rodney McLeod Step Up At Safety?
After making the righteous move of letting safety Craig Dahl walk in 2012, the Rams were left without a viable starting free safety on the roster.

Rams to Celebrate 15th Anniversary of ‘Greatest Show on Turf’
In recognition of the 15th anniversary of the Super Bowl XXXIV champions, the St. Louis Rams will celebrate “The Greatest Show on Turf” throughout the 2014 season, the team announced Friday.

Rams Roster Review: WR Stedman Bailey –TST
Stedman Bailey should be used to being overlooked by those who focus on his teammate Tavon Austin.

Top 5 St. Louis Rams position battles for 2014 –Cover32
There aren’t many notable battles this year (which is a good thing), but of those that exist, here are the ones worth watching:

Get to Know a Rams Rookie: FB Kadeem Jones –Wagoner
As fullbacks go, Jones posted better numbers in 2012 than you’d expect, but his greatest contribution came in serving as the lead blocker for running back Antonio Andrews.

Rams Roster Review: RB Benny Cunningham –TST
Not many people expected much from last year’s undrafted free agent Benny Cunningham, an undrafted free agent last year.

Rams Rookie Lamarcus Joyner on Gregg Williams “We buy the pitch he’s selling.” –Video

Is The Current Rams O-Line the Best Since D’Marco Farr’s Era?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Hey Bill!

Just wanted to thank you for doing what you do on this site, I really like how I can come on here and know you and some other individuals are consistently updating us with new info. Great work, Thank you.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Bill!

Just wanted to thank you for doing what you do on this site, I really like how I can come on here and know you and some other individuals are consistently updating us with new info. Great work, Thank you.

Thanks so much LARams...much appreciated.