Ram's Move up for Laell Collins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got the best RB picked since Adrian Peterson...Collins had his legal issues...Is he worth going up to get?

FRO

Legend
I'm not sure Collins gets drafted with this murder stuff. No way I'm trading back into the first. The talent level is pretty equal. Good linemen to be had in the second and third.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't know if we have the picks to move up, unless we move players.

When we grabbed Gurley... My first thought was we have something planned to trade into the 1st for someone.

Slappy967

Starter
Maybe we trade Brockers to move back into the 1st? I mean I think it would be a dumb ass move to lose Brockers but you never know with Snisher.

V3

Hall of Fame
Everything I've been hearing is that he won't be drafted which is why he tried to get an exemption or something from the NFL so he could be in the supplemental draft.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
He's not a first round pick aanymore. You dont trade up for a guy that may not even be drafted. Let's not pull a Raider here.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He will be drafted..no WAY he doesn't get picked......

FRO

Legend
I really like Collins and would love to get him. I would take the risk in the second round. Think he has probowl OG ability in our scheme. Have to make sure he isn't a murderer though.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Someone will take a risk on him. Its like being at an auction at the moment for him. You don't want to jump too early - but you know other people are thinking the same as you "we can get him really late now". I'd take him in the 5th (we got a 5th??)

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I think we should take him with our 2nd. From what I've read, I think they will clear him soon. But then again my expertise is from watching Law and Order.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really like Collins and would love to get him. I would take the risk in the second round. Think he has probowl OG ability in our scheme. Have to make sure he isn't a murderer though.
Guess we'll have to solve the murder by tomorrow, and clear him!;)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Someone will take a risk on him. Its like being at an auction at the moment for him. You don't want to jump too early - but you know other people are thinking the same as you "we can get him really late now". I'd take him in the 5th (we got a 5th??)

No, it was part of the Bradford trade. They do have the #20 pick in the 4th though.

The way he is acting, and the police are acting, it's not clear that he's out of the woods. I doubt he did it, but there's a non-zero chance somebody was hired to kill the woman. And as a guy expecting to be a millionaire very shortly, with financial reasons for wanting the woman out of his life, he would be the logical suspect in that case.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
No, it was part of the Bradford trade. They do have the #20 pick in the 4th though.

The way he is acting, and the police are acting, it's not clear that he's out of the woods. I doubt he did it, but there's a non-zero chance somebody was hired to kill the woman. And as a guy expecting to be a millionaire very shortly, with financial reasons for wanting the woman out of his life, he would be the logical suspect in that case.

Absolutely. But the police have said they're not looking at him as a suspect - and it would be a very strange decision taken in cold blood to hire a gun to kill her because she'd be taking a bit of his pie so to speak - when he'd know he'd be putting his entire pie at risk (sorry about the pie analogy). Doesn't sound like a likely scenario - but yes it could be so. For that reason he may never play a down in the NFL - but its what? A 20% chance? That's worth a 4th round pick.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Absolutely. But the police have said they're not looking at him as a suspect - and it would be a very strange decision taken in cold blood to hire a gun to kill her because she'd be taking a bit of his pie so to speak - when he'd know he'd be putting his entire pie at risk (sorry about the pie analogy). Doesn't sound like a likely scenario - but yes it could be so. For that reason he may never play a down in the NFL - but its what? A 20% chance? That's worth a 4th round pick.
And the police always tell the truth???? They, rarely tell the truth. If he's innocent, he got fucked.