Rams Midweek Media

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks for posting these Merlin.

Now.... We can put a fucking man on the moon but we can't put a mic on a reporter? WHY? I just don't get it. How much better would these press conferences be if you could actually hear the question rather than trying to guess the whole time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Now.... We can put a fucking man on the moon but we can't put a mic on a reporter? WHY? I just don't get it. How much better would these press conferences be if you could actually hear the question rather than trying to guess the whole time.
Stu, Do you have any pineapple bbq sauce? Dude. I'm salivating!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

I just finished the pressers and thought the same flippin' thing.:wtf:

I think hand held mikes have been around for awhile.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I just finished the pressers and thought the same flippin' thing.:wtf:

I think hand held mikes have been around for awhile.
I tried to make a suggestion to the Rams about this but couldn't find any way to email them about the web site. The inability to hear questions is annoying and unnecessary. They should also have some means for feedback about the site (which I generally like.)

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Be glad that McVay is so detailed that you can figure out the question most times. Imagine if Bellicheck was the coach. His two word answers would really have us guessing what the hell was going on.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah, usually I can decipher what the question was. Yet the one comment he made about a future hall of famer.... I was lost. Any ideas who he was referring too????

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I tried to make a suggestion to the Rams about this but couldn't find any way to email them about the web site. The inability to hear questions is annoying and unnecessary. They should also have some means for feedback about the site (which I generally like.)
I did a little earlier today. I thought about emailing KD. Maybe I will if nothing comes of the first attempt.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah, usually I can decipher what the question was. Yet the one comment he made about a future hall of famer.... I was lost. Any ideas who he was referring too????
I'm pretty sure it was Clay.