Rams interested in .....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
The only way this makes sense to me is if we're basically scrapping the 4-3 as any part of our defense and using a Big Nickel as our base. Even then...

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
The only way this makes sense to me is if we're basically scrapping the 4-3 as any part of our defense and using a Big Nickel as our base. Even then...
If McLeod walks then we need a replacement right...? Or do I have the positions mixed up?

WestCoastRam

Legend
If McLeod walks then we need a replacement right...? Or do I have the positions mixed up?

You're right on not having a replacement for McLeod (though I can't imagine someone will give us a 2nd rounder for him which is what he's tagged at, I think) but Mays has no ability to play FS. Strictly a SS and kinda flamed out in that position when first drafted. Just don't know what they're thinking unless this is their version of getting LB depth.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably going to use him as a LB and Special Teamer. Regardless, I'd rather hear they're after one of the mid tier OLs.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Barron is significantly more talented than Mays. Barron is like Mario when he eats a mushroom. Mays is like Mario when he gets hit by a Koopa.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Sounds like Mays did play the exact position that Barron does. A safety/LB hybrid. Apparently he played both positions last year.

ram007

Starter
Barron is significantly more talented than Mays. Barron is like Mario when he eats a mushroom. Mays is like Mario when he gets hit by a Koopa.

Thanks. If he is not as good as Barron, this is puzzling why Rams are interested. May be they are not and it's just agent rumors.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
What do you mean if Mcleod walks? He doesn't really get a say in the matter. We either keep him or a team gives up their 2nd round pick for him.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Now that I'm thinking about it... I would not be surprised if they are looking at him as a low-cost FA backup at linebacker and "joker." (Joker - for lack of a better term, is the role that Barron plays). He would immediately help our depth in two ways. We have NO LB depth, really.

V3

Hall of Fame
WTF is with Fisher and SS? It's actually starting to irritate me.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
It must be true...It's the always dependable "league sources"...Give me a break...

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
What do you mean if Mcleod walks? He doesn't really get a say in the matter. We either keep him or a team gives up their 2nd round pick for him.
Well I meant if he's not here, poor choice of words on my part.