Rams House Premier SoFi Stadium 2021

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Best sports stadium ever built in the world.

Watching this video towards the end, it looks like a marketing extravaganza.

Fans that go there for the first time will buy items for much bigger bucks for the same items they can get cheaper online or at other outlets.

I will admit I would probably buy a few things when I finally get my ass there to watch watch a live game at SoFi. Why it has to be so much higher priced after the pandemic makes me cringle a bit.

I wish they would sell things at their new venue for the same bargain prices fans can get elsewhere.

I know it's not happening in our corporate world of business. Covid or not there is probably no discounts when the fans are allowed to put their butts in the seats SoFi.

The NFL is a marketing money making machine and it will never change.

I can't blame them but I wish the Rams would be a little different for the first couple of years after Covid when they're able to open up the stadium to the fans of Los Angeles. I know, that's not how money grabbers think. No discounts no matter what the tragedy is :confused:

Marketing-Strategy.jpg

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fans that go there for the first time will buy items for much bigger bucks for the same items they can get cheaper online or at other outlets.

I will admit I would probably buy a few things when I finally get my ass there to watch watch a live game at SoFi. Why it has to be so much higher price after the pandemic makes me cringle a bit.

I wish they would sell things at their new venue for the same bargain prices fans can get elsewhere.

I know it's not happening in our corporate world of business. Covid or not there is probably no discounts when the fans are allowed to put their butts in the seats SoFi.

I can't blame them but I wish the Rams would be a little different for the first couple of years after Covid when they're able to open up the stadium up to the fans of Los Angeles . :confused:

Marketing-Strategy.jpg
C'mon Florida, if you can afford that executive suite, you can afford that $600 Aaron Donald jersey on game day!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cool insight but that incessant ‘Whose House’ call out is annoying as hell.

It was a thing that started in Training Camp.Then went to games.It just became bigger & bigger.
I think Demoff digs it.Maybe even Mcvay? They had a whole section for that group the 2nd or 3rd season.
The Chargers were the team they would scrimmage.It will bring a home field advantage.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

I will admit I would probably buy a few things when I finally get my ass there to watch watch a live game at SoFi. Why it has to be so much higher priced after the pandemic makes me cringle a bit.

I can't blame them but I wish the Rams would be a little different for the first couple of years after Covid when they're able to open up the stadium to the fans of Los Angeles. I know, that's not how money grabbers think. No discounts no matter what the tragedy is :confused:

Marketing-Strategy.jpg

NFL gear is expensive to begin with. I don't understand how a piece of cloth with a logo ironed on costs $30.00. And have you seen hats lately? Anywhere from $30 - $40. Plus tax. Plus shipping.

But people keep buying them. Applies to a lot of things too not just NFL loot.

TexasRam

Legend
That will be cool when they open up official tours to the public.

I took my sister and her Husband on a tour of Jerrys world here in Dallas when she came out.

Some cool features, Cheerleaders locker room, Jerrys personal elevator and suite, players locker room.

Not that I am a Cowboys fan per se, but its like getting a tour of one of the seven wonders of the world. :thinking::sur:

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
You guys remember the big hole in the ground at the dirt field?

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1385303281178615809

There was a time before it was a hole. :biggrin:

I took this shot in February 2015 when the rumors went big.

I had regularly flown over this site since 1987. Little did I know........

I figure I have 5000+ landings at LAX over my career. And not once did I ever see the ponies racing around that track. Yet in June of 1987, I flew over the Forum as the Lakers won their championship. The exact moment.

Go figure.

IMG_3975.jpeg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fair warning
NO covid/social/mask related discussion or thread will be locked. Keep it on football. Your covid opinions don't belong here.

Thanks