Rams hosted WR Jalen Reagor on a visit today ( Not..it was the Renters)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He does have legit speed.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Well, Reagor did total 15 receptions ... in 28 games over the prior two seasons ... so ...

1727127390491.png

LOURam85

Rookie
Maybe if he get around kupp and yarbs all that potential will come out and we have a super star receiver…… can a guy dream lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fucking Chargers, ruining my hopes and dreams...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You still have the Kingpin

Yeah, but I wanted Brenden Rice as well. And now that motherfucker Jimmy "The Mouth" Harbaugh stole my only chance to cut Cephus.

He's (Harbaugh) a fucking motherfucker.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Good. I really like our WR depth. And I was on record saying that before the win against San Fran. Let the young guys get their chance. I was worried for a second, in that I thought it might mean the Rams think Kupp and/or Puka could be looking at season ending status or close to it. Knock no wood, neither appears to be the case right now.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yeah, but I wanted Brenden Rice as well. And now that motherfucker Jimmy "The Mouth" Harbaugh stole my only chance to cut Cephus.

He's (Harbaugh) a fucking motherfucker.
Rice? On THAT team.. and hasn’t even caught a pass.

Whittington is WAYYYYY more of a competitor. You were right on him.. but you’ve been wrong on Rice, imo.

I’m fine with Rams current group of WRs… I’m really happy with Smith.