Rams Free Agency day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@Jacquian57: Agent just spoke with St. Louis...Gotta stay prayed up

Giants LB Jacquian Williams

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Glad we might be able to get both Britt and Barksdale back.

Don't know much about Jacquian Williams.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wouldn't surprise me if the Rams kept the light on for AP.

I like Tre Mason. A lot. And I'd have mixed feelings about AP, but I'll put those elsewhere. But after the FA period and draft AP should be done with his legal issues.

And we know first hand how AP changes things.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd take Britt and Barksdale back..... then Williams, throw in Starks, and Blalock and get ready for the draft. Wiz can come along too if he wants too.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'd feel a lot more comfortable if we could re-sign our own and add an outside piece to the offensive line today.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
One name that I've floated around for a few years now that I think would be PERFECT for this defense is Brandon Spikes.

He's reached the point where he's now a 2-down run stuffer, which he excels at. I'd love to see him take over Dunbar's spot.

jjab360

Legend

I like Tre Mason. A lot. And I'd have mixed feelings about AP, but I'll put those elsewhere. But after the FA period and draft AP should be done with his legal issues.

Believe it or not, AD is going to be 30 years old in a few weeks. Considering the heavy workload he's had over his career, not sure there's much tread left on those tires.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I like him better in our offense than in the Cards offense...

Plus, he's a damn FREAK of nature so I'm not so sure that regular human numbers apply to that cat.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

why would you think we would sign him? I'm not being a jerk, I'm genuinely curious.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure how much I'd be willing to pay Britt. I'm inclined to agree with the @ramsaddiction guys and not give him much guaranteed money. But, I'm sure that's what he's wanting this year.

V3

Hall of Fame
Where the F is the center, Rams? Seriously, if you even think of bringing Wells back, you'll shatter all my hope you just built up with that Foles trade.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ha. I'm done believing anything at this point. when it's official i'll believe it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Where the F is the center, Rams? Seriously, if you even think of bringing Wells back, you'll shatter all my hope you just built up with that Foles trade.

For all we know, they think incredibly highly of Barrett Jones and Demetrius Rhaney.

They were interested in Wiz at one point, so I don't know. I think they're trying.

V3

Hall of Fame
@Jacquian57: Agent just spoke with St. Louis...Gotta stay prayed up

Giants LB Jacquian Williams
I'd rather get a new MLB and move JL to the outside. Then again, I see more pressing issues than LB.....like, oh, I don't know....CENTER! Dangit Rams! Why you no like C? Protect your new offensive leader!