Rams E.J. Gaines Ready for Season Two (FOX2 Video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rams cornerback E.J. Gaines can’t wait for the 2015 football season to begin! Gaines, going into his second NFL season played 15 games with the Rams last season. Not bad for a sixth round draft pick. The Mizzou alum over-achieved in his rookie season and can’t wait to surprise his Rams teammates and coaches some more in 2015. Fox 2 Sports reporter Zac Choate talks it over with Gaines.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I know it's not super important, but I really like how well he speaks. To me it means he's intelligent and I believe that's the most important part of a CBs game. Look for EJ to continue having an impact this year.

Athos

Legend
He didn't overachieve though. At all.

Looking for a big year out of him.

A55VA6

Legend
Definitely a bright and humble guy. Looking forward to see him grow in his 2nd year!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I know it's not super important, but I really like how well he speaks. To me it means he's intelligent and I believe that's the most important part of a CBs game. Look for EJ to continue having an impact this year.
the two are usually related. thats mostly the reason for his success. he's not nearly as physically gifted as a Jenkins type or a McDonald type but he's good enough to make up for it in technique and discipline. same as Long and JL

Wonderboy

Rookie
It's already been said, but I like the confidence (both in the way he talks and plays) without being a cocky showboat. He plays the game the right way, and VERY WELL! This was a great pick by the Rams and should pay dividends for years to come.