Rams draft history for reference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Yea good look to gain perspective.

Aim for two high level starters and it’s gonna be a great draft.

Gotta put in work in free agency, trades and even undrafted guys to assemble a complete team. Multi year project.

Crazy to see Jerry gray and Kevin Greene in same draft. Almost landed 2 HOFers in that draft. Sad gray didn’t get in. Was a shut down CB.

Last year was truly one for the ages — Avila, Puka, Turner and more!

TheTackle

Pro Bowler

Here's a list of all our drafts. Might be a good thing to look at to see how much last year was an outlier.

1 starter and a bunch of good role players would be a good draft. 2 starters and any change would be fantastic.

Also, Rams did quite well when you factor in the lack of 1sts the last few years.
One thing for sure, the further you go down the worse the record was. That includes Snead and Fisher which was still a major upgrade.

To what you said, we should be in positions to draft possible starters at many positions - an ILB to go with Jones; WR3, Nickel, FS, K, OT, DE, KR (which could be a RB) and obviously Edge; possibly even an outside CB. DT, even if taken high, are most likely to play in rotation.

I am really excited because of the experience and talent in this draft class. It will take a terrible GM to come away with virtually nothing. I will put my neck on the line and say we draft at minimum 4 starters this season

I am also excited to see who we bring in as priority FA because many players who would have been drafted in prior years will sadly not hear their name called

Last edited: