Rams' compensation for free-agent losses won't be as great as first expected

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Sam sloman was a 7th round....oh wait, never mind

Our next great OL-man, Tremayne Anchrum, was a 7th round pick ;)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is actually right in line with what I thought the Rams would get if they re-signed Floyd. He was their one ticket to a high comp pick.

—WTF ?? Really? When you look back at 2020what we’re you thinking?

I get what your saying,but I think your missing a piece of the puzzle. Then again I was TOTALLY OFF.

The 2021 Draft is in CLEVELAND

Watch out for The DAGW POUND
thanks Rams- comp that

Yes - D. Williams will resign,but still a first rd value.
— In division- G. Everett will blossom & found a perfect fit.His 2022 contract will be FAT
—Bukham?? Hate he is where he is.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sam sloman was a 7th round....oh wait, never mind

Our next great OL-man, Tremayne Anchrum, was a 7th round pick ;)

Yeah - I love how he is the anointed one, & The Rams offensive line stinks.
They need to add more picks lineman.

-All joking aside I throw up my arms & shake my head. Who knows,not having a preseason & OTA’s(camp) hurts NFL of knowing.

Les Snead is excellent,but his reasons for drafting those players is interesting.Johnston was a fan favorite.
That dude from NDS is a player I finds a roster spot.He is actually a tweener. Reminds me of a poor mans Mark Barron type.He might be better as a SS-Nickle guy ??? Cover skills be key. Special teams will have to be what keep him in the league though.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg the Leg was a 6th rounder. And E.J. Gaines gave them a couple good years.

The other thing that many late selections does is give them ammo to draft what would otherwise be a priority UDFA.