Rams at Seahawks full condensed game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks a lot!

Why is this:if you want to watch it from the browser use an incognito browse
Some browsers have an incognito/secret mode that doesn't leave cookies or track your visit. It keeps the view count down. Some people have mentioned it runs out of views and google blocks it in a day or two.

I look forward to the downloads every week, albeit I'm missing a couple games but overall, I'm so thankful.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
The announcers were slobbering all over the Seahawks knobs the entire game. Shit gets so old.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Not a big deal, but rewatching this game it seems that Zuerlein was struggling. It's not just because he bonked one off the goal post during an extra point, but most of his kickoffs were short and one even went out of bounds. Maybe it was the damp weather or he was a bit off today. Hope that's all it was.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Beautiful to watch. Pharaoh is killing teams with punt returns - almost had a TD. He's like the Leveon Bell of punt returners, so much patience & elusiveness and his abilities to set up blocks like a running back but with WR speed.
Austin showing up too, good for him. With so much attention to Gurley, I think 1-2 change of pace jet sweeps to TA are killer. Kupp with a YAC to the 1 yard line! ha, he had some moves, you could tell he knows how to get YAC & stay in bounds & keep his legs moving. I would've loved to see what Everett was going to do with the ball, too bad it was blown dead.
Seattle's D was really off their game - it was like they didn't even prepare for us. That 3rd & 20 to Gurley for 54 yd TD, his 14 yd screen play & many 1st down runs, Woods'/Kupp's easy receptions, even TA's jet sweep, it's like they've never even seen our O before. I could tell Wagner was off his game, he pulled up on Gurley's long TD. It would not have mattered though.

Psycho_X

Legend
Nooooo, all you guys replaying the glory over and over again killed it lol.

Not a big deal, but rewatching this game it seems that Zuerlein was struggling. It's not just because he bonked one off the goal post during an extra point, but most of his kickoffs were short and one even went out of bounds. Maybe it was the damp weather or he was a bit off today. Hope that's all it was.

I said almost that exact same quote in the gameday thread yesterday. Was the only player on the entire team that looked off for some reason. Hopefully just a weird off day. Maybe he felt bad for the Seahawks.