Rams at Detroit - December 2nd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw the Rams - Denver thread and had to have the same moment of excitement for the Rams - Lions game, where the family and I will again be in attendance, hopefully with a much better result than last time!

Anyone else planning on coming yet?

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I should be at this one, closest game to home this season .

Any insight on the stadium? Are the fans welcoming to oppopnenets?

I'm pumped, cant wait( bart scott voice)

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I should be at this one, closest game to home this season .

Any insight on the stadium? Are the fans welcoming to oppopnenets?

I'm pumped, cant wait( bart scott voice)
I was at the last Rams game in Detroit (with a few others from here, although we sat separately). I had a good experience at the stadium. There were actually Rams fans sitting behind me and the Lions fans I talked to were all pretty friendly.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I got my tickets! I’ll be there with one Rams buddy, one Lions fan buddy(so we don’t get beat up) and my new girlfriend, who I’m going to convince to become a Rams fan. Hopefully we can all meet up like we did last time.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got my tickets! I’ll be there with one Rams buddy, one Lions fan buddy(so we don’t get beat up) and my new girlfriend, who I’m going to convince to become a Rams fan. Hopefully we can all meet up like we did last time.
Are you telling us that you hadn’t convinced her before getting into a relationship?!

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
I got tickets already! My buddy is a big lions fan so we will be flying out for the game. Excited!

ausmurp

Starter
I'll be there with my dad and bro. Can't wait. Glad we get to go to a close one this yr. Could he the yr. If we go to SB we are going too. So excited.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We definitely need to coordinate a meet up before this game.

On game day we all met near the stadium at the Firebird Tavern last time. Lions fans were friendly there. That was a good option and walking distance. Obviously there are tons of others.

http://www.firebirdtavern.com/

Maybe we could meet for beers Saturday night too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I might be alone. So, I might ask around where some of you guys are seated. I need to buy a ticket still.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Just got this whole trip solidified. Hope to see some of you, please let me know who will have a tailgate lol

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
We definitely need to coordinate a meet up before this game.

On game day we all met near the stadium at the Firebird Tavern last time. Lions fans were friendly there. That was a good option and walking distance. Obviously there are tons of others.

http://www.firebirdtavern.com/

Maybe we could meet for beers Saturday night too.

Lets meet Saturday. CGI, we got way back brother!

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Who is all planning on attending this game? Do we want to meet up at the same place (Firebird Tavern) as last time?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
@JackDRams

I met my wife in 2005. She was a Packers fan. By 2009 she was a Rams fan. If I can convert her in the Linehan/Spags days, you should have no trouble convincing your GF now.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I might be alone. So, I might ask around where some of you guys are seated. I need to buy a ticket still.

Buy from a scalper and get premium seats for half or less of face value, it's the only way to do it.

I met my wife in 2005. She was a Packers fan. By 2009 she was a Rams fan. If I can convert her in the Linehan/Spags days, you should have no trouble convincing your GF now.

@Elmgrovegnome bragging about his, ummmmmm.......... "prowess" ..........but he must be doing it right though to convert a Packers fan during that dark era of the Rams history.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I used to go to Detroit, or as it is pronounced in French since it was founded by the French.......Daytwah, often on business. Now this was many years ago.

Once I was taken to a place in a suburb, Livonia is the name of it, to a bar called Mason's. I just googled it and it's still there.

Now I traveled a lot. A LOT, as in about 20 weeks a year.

My favorite "cheat foods" are burgers, wings and pizza and I love sushi too. I knew where the very best burgers, wings (been to both places that claim to have originated them in Buffalo), pizza and sushi in all the places I traveled to since I was in many of the cities multiple times a year.

Right now I could only tell you a few of the places I earmarked, and there were loads of them back then, it's been so many years and I traveled all over that city as well as all over Pennsylvania, Ohio, Western/Upstate New York, Toronto and Montreal. So many places.

Mason's is one I easily remember, I won't forget that place haha. The burgers are that good, or at least they were. And the chili is nothing to complain about either.

It's not a fancy place but as we all know sometimes the neighborhood bars are the best. Sometimes a great burger and an icy draft beer are wonderful.

I know our brothers across the pond just gritted their teeth at "icy draft" but thats OK.