Rams are getting LARGER

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
nickchat512.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:

Well I think we know fromthat WHY we didn't draft Mo C and did draft JJ and Tru.
But I'd like to ask Nick why he doesn't see SJ as an imposing physical pressence. I'd rather be tackled by Lauraniatus than SJ,IMO if SJ was a linebacker they'd be saying "who's Brian Urlacker".

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bigger yet we also picked up some definite speed guys. Bust a hole and let 'em fly.

steferfootball

Starter
Thordaddy said:
X said:

Well I think we know fromthat WHY we didn't draft Mo C and did draft JJ and Tru.
But I'd like to ask Nick why he doesn't see SJ as an imposing physical pressence. I'd rather be tackled by Lauraniatus than SJ,IMO if SJ was a linebacker they'd be saying "who's Brian Urlacker".
Steven Jackson is a big dood for a Running back.

But Pace/Brockers are like 90 lbs heavier and 3-5 inches taller. I don't recall ever seeing someone so massive in person.

FWIW: Kendal Langford is 6-6 295 combined with Brockers at 6-5 322. We have two really tall tackles.

Speeps

Starter
I like the addition of size and quickness. When you have a team thats physically imposing they take a lot out of the opposition. Fisher's style of football is one that puts a lot of pressure on the opposing team physically. I like the additions on the defense. The defensive line is going to be one to reckon with for a long time to come.

Wonderboy

Rookie
steferfootball said:
Thordaddy said:
X said:

Steven Jackson is a big dood for a Running back.

But Pace/Brockers are like 90 lbs heavier and 3-5 inches taller. I don't recall ever seeing someone so massive in person.

FWIW: Kendal Langford is 6-6 295 combined with Brockers at 6-5 322. We have two really tall tackles.

Maybe we'll be the ones knocking down more passes at the line this year instead of the other way around. That's an underrated factor in having these two beasts in the middle of the d-line.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah that height will be a definate factor,I think we force a lot more 3 and outs next year.
But I'm worried about the linebacker position,weare thin there.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4WF7sLuwio[/youtube]

I'll bite ..at :47

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: