Rams Announce Scouting Apprenticeship Program.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Would be funny if some white dude put in for this and when they told him it's for women be like "who are you to question my sex."

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm happy with my job haha.

Are you sure? I mean it's probably a decent job that find fulfilling but you never know what you can do until you explore other oppotunites.
Submliminal stuff here: your job is horrible, they are underpaying you and don't value you at all and don't respect you while the Rams will pay you a mint to what football and evaluate players.
Really, don't just write it off. We are totally saying this for your own good.
More subliminal: The people you work for conduct ritual Satanic sacrifices of baby ducks and kittens in their basement. Do you *really* want to work for horrible beings like that?
We know from your work here you would be very good at it.
Your employer is planning to blackmail you. GET OUT NOW!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you sure? I mean it's probably a decent job that find fulfilling but you never know what you can do until you explore other oppotunites.
Submliminal stuff here: your job is horrible, they are underpaying you and don't value you at all and don't respect you while the Rams will pay you a mint to what football and evaluate players.
Really, don't just write it off. We are totally saying this for your own good.
More subliminal: The people you work for conduct ritual Satanic sacrifices of baby ducks and kittens in their basement. Do you *really* want to work for horrible beings like that?
We know from your work here you would be very good at it.
Your employer is planning to blackmail you. GET OUT NOW!!!

LOL. I appreciate the kind words, but I'm good. I'm getting to do the exact sort of work I want to do and on my way to accomplishing my goals (one of which is to argue in front of the U.S. Supreme Court in the next 10 years). I love football, but I don't want to be a scout. Living my life on the road isn't something I'd enjoy. If I went the football route, it would be managing the cap, assisting the scouting team where I can, and negotiating contracts. But I had to make a choice a few years ago and chose to commit to my current career.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Yeah, they sent this email out to the season ticket holders earlier. I ended up replying and cc'ing my concierge rep about the content. Got on them about how they were blatantly saying that my daughter could apply for one of these apprenticeships (but how they've made it abundantly clear she'd be passed over in this hypothetical so long as someone else had a higher rung on the intersectionality hierarchy chart given the fact she's a white girl, which is racist) but how they've made it abundantly clear that my son couldn't (which is both racist AND sexist), and how it was they felt they could justify that as right. Especially since an apprenticeship program is a job of sorts, seems like even the wording of this violates EEOC laws.

Honestly, all this pandering and virtue signaling is starting to get on my nerves, to the point I'm starting to consider selling off my PSL's. Especially since I can't even use the seats this year because they're closing the 1st 8 rows this year for "safety placebo theatre".

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yeah, they sent this email out to the season ticket holders earlier. I ended up replying and cc'ing my concierge rep about the content. Got on them about how they were blatantly saying that my daughter could apply for one of these apprenticeships (but how they've made it abundantly clear she'd be passed over in this hypothetical so long as someone else had a higher rung on the intersectionality hierarchy chart given the fact she's a white girl, which is racist) but how they've made it abundantly clear that my son couldn't (which is both racist AND sexist), and how it was they felt they could justify that as right. Especially since an apprenticeship program is a job of sorts, seems like even the wording of this violates EEOC laws.

Honestly, all this pandering and virtue signaling is starting to get on my nerves, to the point I'm starting to consider selling off my PSL's. Especially since I can't even use the seats this year because they're closing the 1st 8 rows this year for "safety placebo theatre".

Anything I might have posted in regards to this topic would have likely lead to the thread being locked. Thank you for so eloquently pointing out the hypocrisy of this "program".

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Anything I might have posted in regards to this topic would have likely lead to the thread being locked. Thank you for so eloquently pointing out the hypocrisy of this "program".

Let's not do this here. Thanks.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Let's not do this here. Thanks.
Exactly what I did, said nothing. I've been ariound here long enough to know the expectations. No "coaching" needed, thanks.