Rams announce rookie jersey numbers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/rams-announce-rookie-jersey-numbers-233045197.html

Rams announce rookie jersey numbers: Tutu Atwell to wear 15, Robert Rochell takes 31​

Cameron DaSilva
Fri, May 7, 2021, 7:30 PM·1 min read

The Los Angeles Rams announced jersey numbers for their 2021 draft class on Friday, revealing what digits each of their nine rookies will wear in the NFL. No rookie took a single-digit number, nor did any of them take advantage of the league’s loosened rules on jersey number restrictions.
Here are the numbers each rookie will wear in 2021.

WR Tutu Atwell: 15
  • LB Ernest Jones: 50
  • DL Bobby Brown III: 95
  • CB Robert Rochell: 31
  • TE Jacob Harris: 87
  • DE Earnest Brown IV: 90
  • RB Jake Funk: 34
  • WR Ben Skowronek: 81
  • OLB Chris Garrett: 48
So as you probably noticed, Rochell will be wearing the number Darious Williams has worn with the Rams. That means Williams will be switching his number, potentially to a single digit thanks to the NFL’s new rule. Williams wore No. 1 at UAB, so that could be an option.
Funk took Malcolm Brown’s old number after he left to join the Dolphins as a free agent. Skowronek will wear Gerald Everett’s number, while Garrett is taking Travin Howard’s number. Ernest Jones will wear Samson Ebukam’s vacated number, as well.

We’ll have to wait and see what numbers Williams and Howard choose.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm wondering what Single Digits we will be seeing

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like Tutu donning #15, a five will always make you look bigger although Bobby Brown didn't need it, but love single digits for DT's in college, makes them really stand out.
1620488958247.png

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I thought Travin Howard was #48

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is going to take a little while to get used to lol. Lot of changes in these numbers it's gonna cause me some confusion early in the season I'm sure. Yelling at the wrong guy from my easy chair and all. :ROFLMAO:

Also maybe DWill can wipe the stench of Tavon off number 11 with another Pro Bowl level season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and I'm glad that Jalen let Woody take that #2. That's going to be fun. :horns::horns:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You have to buy all of your remaining jerseys if you switch. That would suck although Woods and Ramsey can afford it. Rookie contract guys probably don't have many existing uniforms out there.
Never heard that before that is interesting. Sort of makes sense too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You have to buy all of your remaining jerseys if you switch. That would suck although Woods and Ramsey can afford it. Rookie contract guys probably don't have many existing uniforms out there.
Yes and DJax gets lucky because I doubt there are any Rams jerseys printed yet for him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never heard that before that is interesting. Sort of makes sense too.
Calvin Cook was going to change until ge found out it would cost him like $1.5 million. Next year this restriction is lifted.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
J.J Koski "I want to change my number, how much do I owe?"
Nike "You're good."