Rams announce 2022 draft class jersey numbers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bruss = Dennis Harrah.
1652816919775.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Why isn't he in HOF
It's too bad because if the Rams had won a few Super Bowls, Harrah among a few others might be in the Hall Of Fame. Even though Harrah played with other QB's, I blame Pat Haden because when I wore a younger man's clothes, I always blamed Haden and @Loyal did too.

A Thorn between two roses:
1652900876710.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's too bad because if the Rams had won a few Super Bowls, Harrah among a few others might be in the Hall Of Fame. Even though Harrah played with other QB's, I blame Pat Haden because when I wore a younger man's clothes, I always blamed Haden and @Loyal did too.

A Thorn between two roses:
View attachment 54178
I must be the only one here that actually liked the munchkin.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yep, I remember that Dennis Harrah's nickname was'Hercules.'
Very appropriate for the style of player he was.
Hopefully Mr. Bruss can perform like Hercules Harrah did!

~ArkyRamsFan~
I remember he was considered a huge OG at 6-5 265. Typical OG's were 6-3 250 back in the late 70's early 80's... Go look at your old football cards..its amazing the size difference from today at many positions

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I remember he was considered a huge OG at 6-5 265. Typical OG's were 6-3 250 back in the late 70's early 80's... Go look at your old football cards..its amazing the size difference from today at many positions
PhillyRam,
Yeah, that is certainly the case my friend. Heh....I remember when George Allen traded for a left tackle named Bob Brown. Brown weighed around 280 Lbs and he that was the biggest dude I had ever seen on a football field. I even wondered how someone that big could even move.
And now today both Harrah and Brown would be considered severely undersized!
Good times.

~ArkyRamsFan~

sloramfan

Starter
bump...

becuse the rams team page is so slow at updating roster list...

go rams

slo