Rams - Hard Knocks 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Great episode!! Love the "I'm a tool for taking my shirt off" bit. Looks like Ramsey is in it.."LA" for the long hail with the house. Can't believe the lengths the realtors will go to on those high end properties. Loved seeing how Witt and AD were teaching up the pups.
If anyone is teaching, those are the guys.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My only take away was, who in the hell really every goes #2 in a porta potty? My God!

Me, but I have Crohn's so I'll go anywhere there's tp. And that's in remission.

Before it went into remission, I just didn't leave my house...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
tenor.gif

Last pre-season, Natrez Patrick really popped to me. I think he's gonna be a big get for us, like Littleton.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Great episode!! Love the "I'm a tool for taking my shirt off" bit. Looks like Ramsey is in it.."LA" for the long hail with the house. Can't believe the lengths the realtors will go to on those high end properties. Loved seeing how Witt and AD were teaching up the pups.

I've never been sold that hard and I've got 4 super creative kids (now adults) who used to use that creativity to ask for things.

Must be amazing to be able to shop for real estate at that level.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Lining up against AD is like a batting weight for OL. Most DTs must seem like they're moving at half speed by comparison.

Psycho_X

Legend
Terrell Lewis is like a statue someone created to show the perfect NFL edge rusher. Holy shit that guy looks the part. I hope he can stay healthy because he is going to be a monster off the edge.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Me, but I have Crohn's so I'll go anywhere there's tp. And that's in remission.

Before it went into remission, I just didn't leave my house...

I have it too brother...Home field advantage the only WTG. Remember a bad experience I had at M & T Bank Stadium in Baltimore at a Navy/Notre Dame game....Every Midshipmen took up every stall that day.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I love the culture there, everyone is helping each other! Obo was helping the rooks, Big Whit and AD were coaching everyone up. I would love to be in that kind of positive and growth oriented environment.

I liked hearing the interaction between Goff and Mcvay as well.
The new helmet looks good on the field, the 3D look pops at times.

I can’t wait for the season!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
it is actually on Sky flv, I watched it at 10pm Friday night.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Terrell Lewis is like a statue someone created to show the perfect NFL edge rusher. Holy shit that guy looks the part. I hope he can stay healthy because he is going to be a monster off the edge.

He only played 15 or so games his last 3 seasons. He never showed legitimate talent at Bama.

If he hits, call me stupid.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This episode was really good. They're showing more football instead of just following the guys around. Maybe they're forced to do this as a result of social distancing, which may actually be a positive for the show.

(y) Co-sign. Saw episode 2 last night, was a good watch. Didn’t feel overly produced.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've never been sold that hard and I've got 4 super creative kids (now adults) who used to use that creativity to ask for things.

Must be amazing to be able to shop for real estate at that level.
At first glance, my goofy brain processed super creative as " I've got 4 secretive kids (now adults)" :)

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He only played 15 or so games his last 3 seasons. He never showed legitimate talent at Bama.

If he hits, call me stupid.

I get that, but there are always guys that fall to the third round who shouldn't. It's almost always due to stature, athleticism, injury or lack of production - the injuries could get better having a pro team to help with his strength and conditioning.

And while Alabama is a good college football team, Lewis has never rushed with anyone even 10% as good as AD, which should help with that production

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I get that, but there are always guys that fall to the third round who shouldn't. It's almost always due to stature, athleticism, injury or lack of production - the injuries could get better having a pro team to help with his strength and conditioning.

And while Alabama is a good college football team, Lewis has never rushed with anyone even 10% as good as AD, which should help with that production
Hell I hope he lives up to his potential, he just never has.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I saw the same. Didn't like his overall consistency on film even when he was healthy.

Have also tried to avoid getting too geeked about him. But it's getting harder to do that with everyone talking him up since the pads came on. Can you imagine the impact if we hit on him? Holy crap would that boost our defense.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
At first glance, my goofy brain processed super creative as " I've got 4 secretive kids (now adults)" :)

hahaha!

That’s even funnier because of how we raised them. They are terrible liars. It’s so much so that doing secret presents is a chore.

Secretive kids... that’s funnier than you know. Thanks for that!