Rams - Hard Knocks 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is fucking bullshit.

2 of the rules for being a team picked on Hard Knocks

1) You can't be a team that's made the playoffs in the last two years.

2) You can't be a team that's been on Hard Knocks in the last 10 seasons.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

This is true...that tells me that they volunteered. They want the attention I guess. New stadium build, NFL production, on site.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Means it was going to be the Chargers and they got buy in from Rams.
I like it.
Right the wrong that was the 2017 Rams

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
No, no, no, no, no! That show is the sports version of The Batchelor, in my opinion. No way our Rams should be part of that BS.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

Yeah, those rules only apply to teams that the NFL chooses.

Apparently, the Rams volunteered as tribute. There may have even been a behind-the-scenes agreement that both teams would do this all the way back when the relocation compromise was negotiated.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I wasn't very happy with the Rams portrayal last time, here's to hoping that the team being featured a second time so quickly leads to a comparisons of how much more organized and disciplined these Rams are, and everyone gets to see how much Goff has matured during the last few years.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yuck. They probably figure that in order to get views, the would need to combine the two as they are two of the smallest fan bases in the NFL.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
No problem with it...very unique situation with 2 teams, same city, moving into a new, freakishly modern building.

Rams will likely come off looking good and most of camp is already filmed.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I didn't watch it last time, I won't be watching it this time either.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Last time we had to be the team... I was happy. Then when i watched the damn thing... horror set in. It proved to me without a doubt that Fisher was a poser and needed to go asap.

Now that I think back... maybe it was helpful for me finally seeing enough to know that Fisher wasn't going to lead this team to anything other than mediocrity at best. It sure didn't set the stage for a hopeful season to follow though.

Maybe this time... I'll get a good feeling about our current leadership. I don't like having 2 brand new coordinators that will be forced to be subjected to this sideshow shit. Another one of the rules preventing teams from being chosen for this is that they don't have a brand new Head Coach. We have a brand new Defensive and Offensive (to a much lesser degree though) coordinator that will both be having to deal with this shit while having to handle their huge responsibilities for the 1st time. That just isn't ideal.

This is clearly a marketing move. It's probably smart for the financial side of the franchise... but I'm certain that it won't be beneficial to the football side. That part sucks.

Plus... sharing the show with the squatters seems lame as fuck. That sorry franchise and their pretender owner don't belong on the same stage as The Rams. They are inferior in every way. If I were in charge... I'd do everything possible to distance myself from the parasite franchise that has to be given handouts just to survive.

I'm sure I'll tune in for the show again. I can never get enough Ram insight. I just hope that this time the show gives me some real hope for the future instead of revealing a complete clown show hiding behind a curtain.