Rams and 49ers Battle to 24-24 Tie (FOX 2 News)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[2]s2NXR1NjqX6fcy9--vevPaAy2dfGJKMB[/2]

The Rams and 49ers battled to a 24-24 tie on Sunday in San Francisco, the first tie in the NFL in four years. The Rams had built a 14-0 1st quarter lead on a Sam Bradford TD pass to Brian Quick and a Steven Jackson TD run. San Francisco rallied for a 21-17 lead, but the Rams got the go ahead score on a Bradford to Austin Pettis TD pass giving St. Louis a 24-21 4th quarter lead. The Niners tied the game at 24 and it was on to overtime. The Rams looked like they had the game won on the first play of OT. Sam Bradford’s bomb pass to Danny Amendola went for 80 yards to the San Francisco 1 yard line. The big play was nullified by an illegal formation penalty. Later in the OT, the Ram appeared to win the game again on Greg Zuerlein’s 53 yard field goal. But a delay of game penalty on the Rams negated the winning kick. Zuerlein then missed on the next play from 58 yards out. The tie gives the Rams a season record of 3-5-1.

Fox 2 Sports reporter Charlie Marlow was with the Rams in San Francisco and has the post game story from the Rams locker room.

http://fox2now.com/2012/11/12/rams-and- ... 24-24-tie/

diggity

Rookie
Me and RAM Buds...thinking about throwing my furniture into the TV on the delay of game penalty on the winning FG.
Yeah, my Wife was PANICKING!!! :shock:
GO RAMS!!!!!!