Rampage Radio: Jrob and J hit up last weeks game and look to Oak.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Great dialogue guys! I am looking forward to the season. I also agree Arizona May take the second spot in the division.

JRobinson

MiLB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great dialogue guys! I am looking forward to the season. I also agree Arizona May take the second spot in the division.

Thanks for listening brother!

Yeah, I just believe the Cardinals are better than advertised. I’ll try to give you a name drop on our next pod as well.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good listen fellas. Nice job.

Rams
Seahawks
49ers
Cardinals

I believe that how you win games in the regular season is with offense offense offense, a little D and a good QB. One of the biggest reasons i have AZ finishing last this year is that very likely by mid season or earlier they'll be starting a rookie QB and he'll have basically two proven weapons to get the ball to. DJ and an old Fitz. Add to that an offensive line that is average at best on a good day and i just don't see an offense that can keep up and will get exploited.

Granted, the arrow is pointing up in AZ and the arrow is clearly trending down in Seattle but you have to understand that Russell Wilson can still create offense and win games in ways that AZ can't right now. Experience, big plays with his feet and arm etc...

Honestly i'm not sure about who finishes 2nd or 3rd in the West between SF and Seattle. It depends on how much offense SF can consistently create. I still think Seattle and AZ are putting better defenses out there than SF who can't stop anyone.

The only way i see AZ finishing better than 4th is if Bradford plays a full season and tears it up.(the scoreboard not his knee)

JRobinson

MiLB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good listen fellas. Nice job.

Rams
Seahawks
49ers
Cardinals

I believe that how you win games in the regular season is with offense offense offense, a little D and a good QB. One of the biggest reasons i have AZ finishing last this year is that very likely by mid season or earlier they'll be starting a rookie QB and he'll have basically two proven weapons to get the ball to. DJ and an old Fitz. Add to that an offensive line that is average at best on a good day and i just don't see an offense that can keep up and will get exploited.

Yeah, Fitz is an elder at this point but still as reliable and productive as they come. AZ's offensive line is much better than the likes of Seattle. Personally, I prefer AZ's defensive entire unit over Seattle's as well.

You make good points on the QB situation, but we do know that Bradford is deadly when healthy, and Rosen was arguably the most polished QB to come out of the Draft this year (Darnold).

Granted, the arrow is pointing up in AZ and the arrow is clearly trending down in Seattle but you have to understand that Russell Wilson can still create offense and win games in ways that AZ can't right now. Experience, big plays with his feet and arm etc...

This is where the reign ends for me. Wilson will obviously still be a major threat no matter who he plays. However, if we had to place a WAR number on Wilson, what would it be? IMO he wins you 3-4 games, but then what? Seattle did nothing to address the OL which I touched on above, and other than Bobby Wagner and potentially Earl Thomas, what does the rest of the defense look like?

Thanks for the comment and thanks for listening as well Mojo.