Ram preseason playing time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Anyone hear fisher say who will play for how long?

This preseason should be more interesting for us rams fans, because we have SO many rookies and young players that I suspect they'll get more playing time. Most likely for the offense so they can start gelling. Anyone else have similar thoughts?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The "starters" will be playing only a quarter or so, but we'll see how that goes. There are so many young players vying for starting roles, that it's hard to determine who will play and for how long. Guys like Long, Quinn, Dunbar, J.L., etc... they'll probably only play the first quarter. Bradford as well (probably).

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I think if the rams are clicking well on offense in two series to start, likely the starters will be done for the first game.

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah if the starters come out and score n a decent length rive.. i'd say they are done. But if they don't score or something, they'll be back on the field another time. I'm just excited to see guys like Stacy, Austin, Armstrong, McDonald... basically the rookies and new players fighting for jobs.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I am really interested in seeing how the RB position shakes out over these next 4 weeks. Coach Fisher kept Ganaway on the 53 man roster all last year for a reason. I want to see him in game action. I know we are told to expect a RB "committee" but I would like to see someone, anyone, take the lead in that competition.