Raiders and Saints training camp at Chargers/Rams former sites

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just stumbled upon this. Thought it was interesting that the Saints are at UC Irvine and the Raiders are in Costa Mesa.

Since the Rams/Chargers are the home market teams per the NFL, these other two teams cannot advertise their camps and they are not open to the public.

Saints Training Camp

Raiders Training Camp

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
That's a negative. Cowboys are in Oxnard witch is Ventura county.

Here's a link to their camp dates and times:
Cowboys training camp
Thanks for the clarification. I always hated that they were in southern CA at all. I would still think that, if the league were so inclined, the same ruling could be applied citing TV market as opposed to geographical boundaries.

JBRam77

UDFA
That's a negative. Cowboys are in Oxnard witch is Ventura county.

Here's a link to their camp dates and times:
Cowboys training camp
So the Cowboys can have fans at TC because they are in Ventura County but the Saints and Raiders can’t because they are in Orange County? How does that make sense? UCI was a great location for TC for the Rams and fans I hope they go back there soon

Psycho_X

Legend
So the Cowboys can have fans at TC because they are in Ventura County but the Saints and Raiders can’t because they are in Orange County? How does that make sense? UCI was a great location for TC for the Rams and fans I hope they go back there soon
I read that Cowboys are essentially "grandfathered" into being allowed because they've been going their since before Rams/Chargers moved back to LA. It only applies to anyone trying to move their camp their after the fact. Jerry Jones gets to do what he wants.

"The answer is simple. The Cowboys were already practicing there before the Rams and Chargers moved to L.A"

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember when the Rams first came back to SoCal that first year (and maybe a few years before when the team was sill in the Lou) they were like the Cowboy's little brothers. Jerry Jones was so patronizing in helping Stan Kroenke move his team back to LA. The Rams were scrimmaging with the Cowgirls every year there for a while with Fish and then later with McVay. Now, the Cowgirls are an afterthought....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I read that Cowboys are essentially "grandfathered" into being allowed because they've been going their since before Rams/Chargers moved back to LA. It only applies to anyone trying to move their camp their after the fact. Jerry Jones gets to do what he wants.

"The answer is simple. The Cowboys were already practicing there before the Rams and Chargers moved to L.A"
This is the answer. The fuckwad cowgurlz are still practicing within the radius but they are grandfathered in because they've been using Oxnard since before we or the renters moved back to the LA market. Even though Oxnard is in Ventura county, it is still considered to be within the LA market area.