R.I.P. Leon White, Rams Center

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Van_Vader#Football_career

Ez51sxB.jpg

Imgur

Leon White was a nationally ranked center who was recruited by forty colleges. He played offensive line at the University of Colorado, where he became a two-time All-American and earned a business administration degree.

In the 1978 NFL Draft, White was drafted as a center by the Los Angeles Rams with the 24th pick of the 3rd Round (80th overall).

During White's first season, he was put on the injured reserve list, but in his second season, he played in Super Bowl XIV against the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was forced to retire after only a couple of seasons due to a ruptured patella.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6583256/wwe-vader-dead-63-heart-surgery/

NINTCHDBPICT000391979039.jpg

WWE legend Big Van Vadar has died, aged 63, after undergoing heart surgery earlier this year.

Leon White, better known by his ring name of Vader, was diagnosed with a severe case of Pneumonia around a month ago.

Vader became a huge star with WWE in the early 1990s after becoming a major household name with WCW.

The legend battled with fellow icons such as The Undertaker, Sting, Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels.

His career in the ring began after a successful NFL career that ended prematurely because of injury.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Interesting how so many Rams players decide to take up wrestling.

Quinn Ojinnaka.
Leon White.
Some other deadbeat named Goldberg. :D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I wasn't expecting the WWE career after the patella injury...Seriously, I was thinking "Poor slob, I wonder what he did after his NFL dreams were crushed," then I scrolled down..lol

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn, Vader was a funny character when I was growing up.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Look at the life expectancy of football players as well.
And even if they live a longer time they usually live with a lot of pain.