Quick Question: Where’s Sarina?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just saw something maybe day before yesterday from her. Written piece IIRC.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It just seems like since Miles Simmons left there there is basically no personal coverage whatsoever on the Rams own website.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Miles could be annoying at times but I looked forward to the pod he did with Farr, which is in limbo I guess. They haven’t put one out since August.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
She was a guest on this week's Friday edition of Locked On Rams podcast, which dropped this morning. Still around.

Q729

Legend
What ever happened to the Rams Fangirl videos? Someone used to post them here but I don't recall seeing them for the past couple of years.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
What ever happened to the Rams Fangirl videos? Someone used to post them here but I don't recall seeing them for the past couple of years.
I just checked her YouTube page. Looks like the most recent vid she posted was from a year ago

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams coverage here in LA sucks. Vinny B comes on the radio for about 5 minutes around noon and that about it.

Locked on Rams podcast and DTR podcast couple times a week gives the most coverage.